Social Media Manager/Account Manager
- Account Handling, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
B-CORP certified, Digital Marketing & Communications Agency, Library, are looking for a brilliant Account Manager to join our team.
You’ll be working with a wide range of purpose-led clients, across food, health and wellness sectors, as you expertly manage digital marcomms projects from initial concept to delivery. As you’ll be overseeing multiple projects, you’ll need to be extremely well organised, great at status reporting and exceptional at managing and building client relationships. You’ll also be credited for your enthusiasm, results-driven approach and ability to retain clients.
This is an excellent opportunity, where you’ll have real sway in the direction and day-to-day running of the accounts and the freedom to help create outstanding work. In return, you’ll receive a competitive package, get to work on some incredible brands and play a key role in a B Corp accredited agency.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management and direction of accounts, campaigns and content.
- Inputting on strategy and creative.
- Working as part of a team to deliver great results – delivered on time and on budget.
- Planning digital campaigns from initial stages to completion, including scheduling key milestones.
- Identifying and implementing KPIs.
- Ensuring resources are in place when required and at a level to successfully complete the project.
- Keeping stakeholders regularly up to date.
- Analysing the success of projects, before producing reports with supporting evidence.
Knowledge, Skills And Attributes Required:
- Approx three years' experience in a digital marketing / communications agency.
- Previous experience working with FMCG clients.
- Strong project management skills, with a natural ability to manage clients and the team at all levels.
- Interest in the Food, Health & Wellness sectors. Experience with these preferable.
- Understanding of the full digital marketing & communications landscape and the creative process & how to join the dots.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Organised and a multi-tasker with the ability to oversee several projects.
- A hunger for building clients relationships and upselling into them.
Please apply by sending us an email saying why you think you'd be a good fit, along with your CV.