Are you an experienced paid media manager/director looking for your next role with a business that’s known for its stand-out culture?
Would you like to join a multi-award-winning agency who have also been awarded top 15 Best Place to Work in the UK seven years in a row? Our award-winning, autonomous media team are looking for a brilliant specialist to come in and run several large media clients.
Some of our other benefits include: Flexible, remote-first working, a Bupa health cash plan, contrbutory pension and unlimited holiday
Interested? Then read on..
- You set strategic direction for clients across multiple media channels, ensuring that activity is planned and executed in the most effective and efficient way to meet objectives as part of an overall marketing approach.
- You have day to day responsibility for ensuring that client accounts are meeting objectives across multiple channels; planning and prioritising tactical activity. Including account builds, expansion, optimisation and testing. Day to day you own the performance of your clients’ media channels.
- You will be client facing, providing incisive actionable insight through regular reporting, ad hoc client calls and face to face meetings. You will have final sign off on client facing media work and will be comfortable leading meetings and calls.
- You will support new business, auditing prospect’s activity and producing/presenting pitch material.
- You will pro-actively identify case study and award worthy work, collaborating with the marketing team to write them up.
- Our media team is self-managed. Every member contributes to the successful management of client work ensuring best practice and service development.
- You will own certain roles within the self-managed team dependent on your skillset and how that dovetails with other team members.
- You have a comprehensive operational knowledge of search, shopping and social channels as a minimum
- You have worked in paid media for at least 4 years on enterprise level accounts either agency or client side.
- You are a quick learner, and embrace new platforms, features and functionality where they deliver benefit to your clients.
- You are commercially savvy, and understand how media performance impacts wider business activity.
- A self-starter that will enjoy autonomy and the opportunity to work in a self-managed team of 5 media specialists
- You are comfortable communicating complex media stories to stakeholders of all seniorities and levels of understanding.
- Naturally curious, you’re always looking for ways to improve how we do things
- You love to be involved in new business ptches
Fun, perks and other cool stuff
Propellernet provides an unrivalled working environment and standout culture so much so that two recent leavers came back to us within a year.
We hold an Investors in People Award for Health and Wellbeing and were named a top 15 UK Best Workplace for the last 7 years by the Great Places To Work (GPTW) Institute.
Ninety percent of the agency team was surveyed last time by GPTW and 100% of those surveyed said: “Taking everything into account I would say this is a great place to work.”
A good salary between £35K and £50K (dependent on experience) is available for this role, plus a company based bonus scheme based on hitting targets.
We also offer a Bupa health cash plan, contributory pension and unlimited holiday!