Would you like to join a multi-award-winning agency who have also been awarded top 15 Best Place to Work in the UK seven years in a row? If the answer is yes, read on!
Our media team are looking for a consultant with 1-2 yars experience to join their autonomous and award-winning team.
We offer flexible working, competitive salaries and loads of other benefits including: sabbaticals, unlimited holiday and a day a month dedicated to personal development to name but a few.
You’ll be responsible for supporting paid media activity across a number of clients, whilst developing your technical skills through a combination of training, self-learning and hands on experience. You’re a bright, enthusiastic paid search executive with 1-2 years' experience who is highly numerate, inquisitive, and be eager to learn. You’re looking for your new home where you can grow and develop with some of the best in the business.
Day to day activity will include:
- Pulling reports and analysing them to provide insight and recommendations
- Monitoring and optimising paid media activity across Search, Shopping, Social, and Display
- Managing budget trackers
- Researching and building out campaigns across media
- Contributing to the iterative improvement to our processes and approach
- An exec with 1-2 years' experience and ready to take the next step
- Highly numerate, analytical and detail focussed
- Curious, a self-starter who seeks to stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends
- Strong and confident written and spoken communicator
- A challenging and enquiring mind, with an ability to take a fresh perspective, keeping up to date with the latest thinking, in search and the wider context
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and deliver innovative and creative campaigns
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Quality orientated, takes pride in producing excellent work
- You embrace change and the challenge that comes with it
Fun, perks and other cool stuff
Propellernet provides an unrivalled working environment and standout culture so much so that two leavers re-joined us within a year.
We hold an Investors in People Award for Health and Wellbeing and were named a top 15 UK Best Workplace for 7 years in a row by the Great Places To Work (GPTW) Institute.
Ninety percent of the agency team was surveyed last time by GPTW and 100% of those surveyed said: “Taking everything into account I would say this is a great place to work.”
We provide super flexible working, unlimited holidays, pension and Bupa Health Cash Plan amongst many other great benefits.
A good salary between £24-£30K (dependent on experience) is available for this role, plus a bonus scheme based on hitting company targets.
How to apply
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - Please also include your current salary.