We are NLS, a busy and growing digital agency in central Brighton. We work in the healthcare, government and technology sectors making digital products like apps, e-learning, websites, digital services and digital marketing campaigns.
Our commitment to exceptional customer service means we have a great record of retaining and growing our client accounts. We’re now looking to add another experienced and versatile Project Manager to join our focused team. We’re looking for someone who can proactively help us improve our services and processes even further, with a combination of imagination, experience and inspiration!
- Meticulous attention to detail to work that goes out the door
- Experience of managing design and developer resources (in-house and freelance)
- Team ethos – you’ll have no hesitation in rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in
- Strong customer service focus – our clients are everything
- An Agile mindset with Scrum Master or equivalent dans
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and enthusiastic with the ability to give and receive honest feedback
- Ability to deliver profitable projects on time and on budget
- Multi-tasking is your middle name.
- Demonstrable digital project management experience, ideally in a similar agency
- Proven Agile experience, and ceremony ethos
- A record of steering cross-functional teams to ensure they deliver on sprints/budget/deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Strong planning skills and the ability to present plans to clients, and get their buy-in
- A commitment to Quality Assurance, including hands-on QA or testing experience
- Experience with any of: JIRA, Xero, Synergist, BreatheHR would be useful (as this is our daily toolkit).
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience and potential
- Company contributory Pension Scheme
- Company bonus based on a range of collective and individual KPIs
- Good employee benefits including childcare vouchers, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance including birthday off.