Social Media Specialist
Industry leading package and benefits
Pegasus is an award-winning, insight-driven communications consultancy that specialises in helping clients tell their stories. Working with some of healthcare’s most well-known brands, we connect, inspire and engage healthcare audiences, delivering data-driven, imaginative ideas to inspire healthier decisions.
The person for this role will be passionate about how social media can tell a story to an audience and act as a senior consultant for clients and internal teams – developing exceptional social media strategies for integrated communications programmes that drive behaviour change, maximize performance and contribute to award winning work.
Your role will include everything from planning to launching, as well as in some cases, managing programmes across all social media platforms. You will be expected to use your considerable skills and experience in content strategy (paid and organic), asset development and platform expertise to define strategies that are at the forefront of industry developments. You will have a natural digital mindset, building change and optimisation into all your plans and approaching each challenge with a curiosity and critical thinking.
As part of a team of digital specialists, you will collaborate with your colleagues, acting as a team of consultants responsible for deep level discipline knowledge. This expertise will enable you to become a trusted advisor to clients and internal teams. It goes without saying you will act as the champion for social media internally at Pegasus, inspiring a passion for the discipline as part of our integrated offering.
Interested? The person we are looking for is….
· A brilliant communicator able to interact with all types of people from different backgrounds
· An imaginative thinker, excited about possibilities and solving complex challenges
· Highly organised and flexible, able to work across multiple clients and industry sectors within health
· A multi-tasker, happy and in flow when you are working on multiple projects at once
Experience you’ll likely already have…
· Proven content strategy and planning expertise from research and trends identification to programme planning, content development and optimisation
· Advanced platform knowledge: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest
· Experience in leading on social media programmes that have multi-year cycles
· Experience in digital content writing with consideration towards SEO best practice preferred
· Strong analytics and insights knowledge including understanding the strengths and limitations of platform data as part of broader programme objectives
· Experience in use of tracking and tagging technologies to optimise campaigns and build remarketing elements into programmes
· Knowledge of the health sector is desired, but not essential, though we do expect to see a keen interest and understanding of health issues
And, if you have a good understanding of the broader digital landscape and how paid media can be combined with owned and earned media to produce incredible results, then we definitely want to hear from you!
As a leading player in the healthcare communications space we are making change like never before by creating healthcare experiences like never before. Are you ready to change the course of health?