We are looking for a Project/ Programme Director to join our award-winning team at Pegasus to assist us in continuing to Inspire Healthy Decisions, both across the UK and globally.
Working with a wide range of existing clients predominantly from the pharmaceutical sector – from global giants to smaller specialists, you will effectively manage all aspects of project budgeting, planning, management, quality control, and launch. You will connect the communications and workflow across all projects (digital, experiential, video, print, social, media, etc.) and functions to be sure we deliver holistic and measurable solutions.
As Programme Director you will partner with client services to deliver operational discipline and delivery excellence to Pegasus. You will be intrigued by processes, and will look to analyse, adjust and present practical solutions that lead to client growth by working in partnership with other departments within Pegasus and the wider group. This role will collaborate with client services, strategy and creative experience to achieve a truly integrated partnership focussed on creative execution. Programme Directors are highly organised and accountable leaders, who can build strong relationships and offer unparalleled operational guidance and support.
Day to day you will manage integrated projects from request through to final delivery with an understanding of resource prioritisation, and financial management. Your responsibility will be to develop clear and thorough project plans, accurately identify types of work and scopes, resource projects accordingly, and define the processes necessary to get things done to streamline complex processes. You will set up and manage necessary touch points throughout the project plan with long and short-term timelines.
So what about you:
- You will have previous experience in integrated project management within an agency setting and perhaps some account management
- Familiar with the pharma or healthcare would be advantageous
- You’re extremely organised and detail-focussed
- Great understanding of digital, experiential, content (both still and motion), and print work at varying level of scope and complexity.
- You will have a firm grasp of the principles of excellent client service, partnering with the client and specialists to deliver on time, on budget and to scope
- Your written and verbal communications skills are second-to-none
- You’re motivated, enthusiastic and an absolute self-starter
We are looking for someone who not only has the usual drive and ambition to succeed but who also has the appetite to be part of something from the start and hit the ground running. This role offers the perfect blend of contributing to award winning communications whilst being comfortable in the knowledge that you are part of our 150+ strong Pegasus team (and wider team of thousands as part of Ashfield Healthcare) who have been inspiring healthy conversations for over 20 years!