AVT Connect has an international reputation for delivering a wide range of engaging and interactive healthcare meetings and engaging content. We understand the unique nature of healthcare communication and the attention to detail that is required. By working alongside our clients to understand their objectives we are able to design tailored solutions for every project.
AVT Connect has more than 15 years’ experience producing and delivering events, virtual events, engaging content & digital tools to audiences around the world. From video and animation, to UI and web design, we help companies develop interactions with their audience and captivate attention for non-linear storytelling; enabling the audience to interact with brands, scientific material and receive tailored content they really care about.
The right applicant must have:
• At least 4 years’ experience working in a studio or design agency
• A love of digital design and be great at creating user-friendly solutions
• Great motion design skills and stay up-to-date with current trends
• Extensive experience working with video/animation in Adobe After Effects and Premiere
• Extensive experience working with typography/graphics in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and XD
• A good working knowledge of Cinema 4d
• A portfolio of well-designed motion graphics and graphic design
• Examples of well-designed storyboards and style frames
• The ability to be flexible and willing to switch tasks regularly
• A good eye for detail and consistency
• Impeccable time management
As a bonus, the right applicant would have:
• Experience designing for the healthcare sector, specifically pharma
• Experience with interactive video/ AR/ VR
• Experience in live video/ webinar creation
What your responsibilities will be:
Every day presents new design challenges, so the design team are flexible and prepared for any brief that comes their way. As a designer/animator, your time will be split between graphic design and animation, so your responsibilities would include (but are not limited to): storyboarding, style frames, animation/ motion graphics, 3D modelling, video editing, graphic design, UI design, web design, asset creation, visualisation, 3D environments… and much more.
You will report to our Creative Director and will receive regular catch-ups and direction, but must have the initiative to work independently or with our account managers and project managers.
Our people are our biggest asset, and our vibrant and engaging culture is our biggest differentiator.
Be part of a growing, ambitious team where you can really make a difference….
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working and Sunny Friday policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- NHS Top-Up health cash plan
- Social and team activities – from Bowling, Go karting, summer BBQ’s and pub nights when we can!!
- Lunch and learn and knowledge-sharing ‘innovation showcases’ from colleagues