Full Time – 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Competitive Salary plus benefits
We have a great opportunity for a knowledgeable and experienced PPC and Affiliate Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing team based at Head Office in Eastbourne. This is a new role within the team, responsible for optimising and enhancing PPC and SEM activity through our website and online advertising to ensure we utilise all possible resources and opportunities.
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager - Trade and the wider Marketing team, this role will play a key part in optimising effective online advertising campaigns to maximise sales, generate account leads and drive traffic to our website. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a solid understanding in digital marketing, is highly organised with an analytical way of thinking and who is dedicated to producing high quality work.
Brewers Decorator Centres are the largest independent supplier of decorating materials across the UK, supplying both trade and retail customers across the country. Brewers is still a family-owned business with a wonderful heritage and over 110 years in our industry, which says something about our ability to understand and keep up with our market. Our digital marketing activities and online presence is increasing and we have many exciting plans for 2021 and beyond.
What does the role of a PPC and Affiliate Marketing Assistant involve?
- Working with external agency to create and plan a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels.
- Regular, relevant communication with the agency, adapting KPIs where appropriate to meet business needs.
- Ensuring shopping feeds are kept up to date and fit for purpose, including pushing through to developers/IT any changes that need making.
- Writing and proof-reading engaging copy for PPC adverts.
- Maintaining affiliate programs by briefing and sending out regular communications to affiliates.
- Validating affiliate transactions.
- Identifying and recommending new opportunities to grow the affiliate channel.
- Identifying opportunities within the affiliate space.
- Analysing trends and making data-driven suggestions for new campaigns.
- Coordinating promotional campaigns with the marketing department.
- Analysing data and metrics to create relevant reports.
- Collaborating with the Studio to produce campaign creatives for PPC, display, YouTube etc.
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team to ensure consistency of messaging and campaigns across platforms.
- Carrying out research through multiple sources to ensure content accuracy.
- Collaborating with manufacturers for co-funded activity.
Who we are looking for to join the team:
- Previous experience in a PPC and Affiliate Marketing role
- Sound knowledge of affiliate network dashboards such as AWIN
- Decorating or building industry knowledge would be advantageous but not essential – we are looking for someone with an interest in our industry and in making the world of decorating supplies more exciting!
- A good understanding of how Affiliate Marketing fits in with and supports a businesses wider marketing strategy
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Highly organised and forward thinking with the ability to multitask effectively and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing including spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Understanding and knowledge of GDPR policy
- Exceptional attention to detail skills with the ability to work quickly and accurately to a high standard with a ‘right first time’ approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to an intermediate level including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and happy to learn and embrace new software and technologies
- Keen to learn about our industry and develop product knowledge to be able to communicate confidently with our online audience
- Enjoys working and supporting a team with the initiative to work as an individual at all times
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality
Alongside a competitive salary you will also receive:
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) increasing with service
- Free life assurance
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc.
- Pension plan through Legal & General
- Company profit share scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous staff discounts
If you believe your skills are suited to this role, and would welcome the challenge of joining our team, please click on ‘Apply Now’ to complete our required application form.
This role may be removed from listings before the closing date if we are successful in finding an appointment or receive a high number of applicants.