UX/ CRO/ Digital Experience Manager
- Bird & Blend Tea Co. (Digital)
- Front-End Development, SEO & PPC, eCommerce
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Flexible
- Contract Type
UX/ CRO/ Digital Experience Manager
We are seeking an experienced & dynamic digital e-commerce candidate to fulfil an exciting new role of Digital Experience Manager at Bird & Blend Tea Co. Your main objective will be to increase e-commerce conversion and grow our digital presence by creating & optimising immersive online & web experiences.
The successful candidate will require a start-up mentality to thrive within our fast growing digital business. They will want to energetically contribute their own ideas & experience to growing our digital offering whilst being able to cope with a fast-changing environment, and quickly becoming an integral part of a small team.
You will have proven experience working with high growth e-commerce websites, increasing conversion rates, optimising customer journeys and managing digital acquisition channels. You’ll have strong technical SEO knowledge and be able to implement changes to drive improvements in rankings and page performance.
With a focus on data, analytics & customer insight, you will develop our online offering across multiple touch points including our website, social commerce & partners. You will also be responsible for managing the paid media acquisition strategy across PPC, display, Facebook & affiliates to complement community-based and referral marketing initiatives.
This is an incredible opportunity to play a pivotal role in expanding the digital offering of a fast-growing brand with a passionate global community & exciting product range. You’ll be reporting directly to the Creative Director.
Bird & Blend Tea Co. is the UK's leading Tea Mixology company. Founded by Krisi Smith & Mike Turner this fast-growing start-up has a committed & exceptional team that have enabled them to grow to multiple physical retail stores across the UK and the leading online tea offering in the UK. Please do consider the cultural recommendations listed at the end of this application as we are looking for exceptional people to join our incredible team. Please ensure that your cover letter highlights why you would be the perfect fit for our brand.
- Identifying & implementing new tech and tooling to improve our digital experience offering.
- Lead generation optimisation across digital and retail touch points.
- A focus on conversion through all digital gateways to the brand including website, social commerce & partners.
- Technical SEO implementation to optimise site and defining a content strategy to increase our visibility in key categories.
- Leading phase 2 of our website migration & transformation, including implementing a new wholesale site and introducing new territories.
- Managing budget, creating & executing ad-buying strategy to ensure KPIs are hit.
- Optimising acquisition funnels around product types alongside broader brand/key message campaigns.
- Creating on-brand digital experiences that create long-term fans through web, landing page & UX optimisation, merchandising site content to drive acquisition.
- Line management and support for junior team members, providing mentorship and training.
- A digital background working with omnichannel brands that span B2C, B2B, as well as both physical & digital retail
- Creative & analytical
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Proactive & energetic
- Excited by a role that enables you to contribute & mould your own career pathway
- Experience with Shopify Plus & Magento 1 platforms preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of subscription e-commerce preferred but not essential
To complement the team dynamic & culture at BB:
- Extremely motivated
- Positive mental attitude
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Reliable and dependable
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Proactive and assertive
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Has high standards
- Open to feedback and ideas
- Clear communicator
- Persuasive and inspiring
Benefits & details:
We are a small but passionate team at BB and that means we can offer a level of empowerment, responsibility and flexibility that’s hard to find in a role anyplace else.
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will gain experience you wouldn’t get at a big company. You’ll be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new.
You’ll be working directly with founders who are well-known in their industry, who are experienced innovators and who understand how important it is for you to grow and learn.
Most of all, you’ll help create the company you want to work for.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours of work: This is a full-time role, would consider part-time for the right candidate
Place of work: Bird & Blend Tea Co.'s office is in central Brighton. But flexible working, including working from home is possible. If remote working, you will be required to attend the office regularly for essential meetings / projects.
Additional benefits: Learning and development budget, Festival spaces if possible, Monthly tea allowance, Unlimited free tea when at work, Staff discount, Company laptop, Holiday ratchet, potential for performance-related incentives.
Note - we are always looking for exceptional candidates so may consider outside of the above in some instances.