About BIMM Institute
With over 50 years’ experience helping students launch successful careers in Music, Film and Performing arts and located in some of Europe’s most creative cities - London, Berlin, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Hamburg and Birmingham. BIMM Institute is proud to be the largest and leading provider of creative arts education in Europe.
We offer a broad range of Higher and Further Education courses in popular music, performing arts and film and screen – including BA(Hons)/BMus Degrees, nationally accredited Diplomas and MAs. Our professional, highly vocational and real-world courses include studies in music performance, performing arts, songwriting, music production, music business, event management, music marketing, media and communication, film and screen.
Ensure content throughout BIMM owned sites is of high-quality, complete and accurate while maintaining BIMM Group’s brand values and adhering to industry best practice.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of website content across 5 brand websites
- Implement web pages, landing pages, content, imagery, video and web forms.
- Work with cross functional teams on projects that involve website content updates.
- Assist in ensuring SEO best practices are implemented across all web pages.
- Regularly audit and track web content for accuracy.
Knowledge, Technical Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent written English
- Proficient with WordPress
- Has previous experience in creating copy for websites, both long form and short, utilising brand tone of voice guidance
- Strong understanding of up-to-date SEO best practice especially the importance of website architecture
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Experience of web analytics (primarily GA)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience in using content platforms such as Ahrefs, Moz and Buzzsumo desired.
We are committed to establishing a culture of inclusivity across BIMM Institute, so that we truly represent the diversity of our students and the creative industries, both in what we teach and how we work.
All posts are subject to Right to Work and DBS checks.