Full Stack Web Developer
- Bozboz Ltd
- Brighton and Hove
- £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Front-End Development, Back-End Development, Full Stack Development
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
Bozboz is looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer to become an effective member of our talented digital team. Reporting to the Client Innovation Director, you will play a crucial role in the development of our diverse web services.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technical, well rounded and confident individual to develop professionally in an award-winning agency in the heart of Brighton. The ideal candidate will have a helpful, proactive and supportive work ethic.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Delivery of high quality web work on time, on brief and to budget
- Helping to define the systems and processes necessary for the agency's web offering to be of the highest quality
- Implementing technical solutions across all web work in line with agency strategy
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI and UX designs.
- Full stack development, maintenance and deployment of web projects and support tickets
- Ensuring all work has undergone thorough testing and meets acceptance criteria
- Contributing to the maintenance and development of in house packages and libraries
- Working collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams on client work and agency projects
- Providing accurate time estimates for your work
- Effectively communicating with clients across projects and support
- Taking part in client meetings
- Contributing technical insight to sales pitches and proposals
- Contributing technical content for Bozboz marketing
- Keeping up to date with technological advancements in the industry and proactively implementing improvements to the agency's web offering
- Client satisfaction
- Quality of technical output
- Efficient delivery
- Meeting time estimates
Required skills & experience
- Minimum 2 years' relevant agency experience in similar role
- Highly technical and analytical
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to debug your own code and others
- Experience in versioning technologies such as GIT
- Knowledge of interacting with RESTful APIs
- Experience in client facing environments
- Writing clear and understandable code using well crafted method & variable names and docblock
- Strong problem solving skills
- Keen interest in staying up to date with industry changes
- Familiarity with linux command line
Bonus skills & experience
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience with Shopify (Liquid)
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with technical CRM integrations
- Experience with devops, CI/CD
- Good knowledge of current SEO principles
- Solid understanding of E-Commerce
Bozboz is more than just a website and marketing agency. Paragons of technical disruption, we constantly challenge the status quo.
We pride ourselves on our deep technical insight, creativity and strong culture and values. We work with inspiring people who value and respect us, and offer the same in return - creating beautiful and innovative products and experiences.
- Salary £34,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An extra day added to your holiday allowance each year
- Access to company healthcare scheme
- Regular company socials
- Most Valuable Player prizes
- Supportive working environment
Due to the current Covid-19 situation the majority of our team are working remotely. We have accommodated our office in line with social distancing best practice and have a process in place should any of the team have a need to work from the office. Policies will continue to be reviewed in line with government guidance.
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV along with a covering letter telling us why you are a good fit for this role. Please also indicate your current salary/package and notice period.
No recruiters please!