Project/Account Manager (Market Research)
- Starting in the range: £24,000 - £33,000
- Project Management, Account Handling
- Contract Type
Mindlab International is a Brighton-based consumer insight company. We don’t just ask people what they think, but use psychological tests to find out how they really feel. We have real passion for what we do and have ideas that can revolutionise market research.
We are looking for a bright, hardworking Account Manager to help us run research projects from proposal through to client presentation.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Managing research projects distilling complex insights and strategic thinking.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, including making efforts to understand their brand and product history and future directions.
- Present our company to new clients, potential clients, and at exhibitions and conferences
- Oversee client projects, specifically:
- Coordinating projects with other team members
- Helping to integrate the client’s needs into our work in all stages from proposal writing and setting up the project through to report delivery and presentation
- Quality control any materials sent to clients
- Lead the debrief of findings to the clients
- Lead and manage client meetings, phone calls and other client communications
- Integration and working with external agencies
- Report to the Directors on the status of your accounts
Additional Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Help other members of the project team when needed, including but not limited to:
- Writing project proposals and reports
- Designing experiments and writing experiment flow documents
- Data analysis
- Managing project workflow
We expect the chosen candidate to have:
- Exceptional presentation skills
- A proven track record in a client facing role
- Experience in presenting to clients in senior positions
- Strong quant research, analytical, and problem-solving skills, with experience in making sense of large data sets.
Preferred additional skills:
- Experience in a consumer insight/market research/strategy role
- Knowledge or experience of psychology-based research
- Data visualisation skills
You must be a professional, confident, personable, articulate manner and the ability to think on your feet and problem solve against tight deadlines.
We offer a unique opportunity to work with innovative research tools in a fast paced but happy and informal environment. We focus on a positive culture and look after our staff, provide loads of free fruit, snacks, nice coffee and a bewildering range of teas (when the office is open!).
Private healthcare with Vitality is provided after 6 months. Our light and airy office has a panoramic view over the South Downs.
The job is 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri with flexible working times. This position is temporarily a 'work from home' job and after Covid restrictions will be based at the Sussex Innovation Centre in Falmer, Brighton.
We will close this advert early if we find the right candidate so right apply now if you are interested.
No agency/third party contact please.
Please apply by submitting a CV and a covering letter