Email Marketing Manager
- Radar One Media
- Brighton (Remote moving to 2/3 days office based)
- £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Working arrangement: Full time (potential for part time)
Location: Remote working + moving to 2/3 days Brighton office based
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
Level: Minimum of 2 years of experience within similar role
Where you will be working
An exciting opportunity to make an impact and develop within a fast-growing Brighton based business. As Email Marketing Manager you will be working in Transformative Media’s B2B digital insights and events division, across our Transform Finance, Transform Industry and Transformative Media brands.
After a relatively short period of time, we have grown quickly to become a highly respected brand serving our community of Finance, Automotive, Industrial, Aerospace, Travel and Defence professional with industry insights and events. You will get the chance to market and work alongside many of the world’s leading household brand names. We have a global market with our core territories being EMEA and North America.
During the past year we have quickly pivoted from in-person to virtual event, where we now run established event series that deliver strong ROI for our commercial partners and a unique delegate experience.
About the role
To support the business’s growth plans through campaigns that effectively engage existing contacts and new prospects across speaker, sponsor, delegate and community audiences. Maximising engagement metrics as well as supporting the departments revenue related KPIs.
Being customer focussed, you’ll be adept at stepping into their shoes, writing marketing copy that’s impactful, conversational, persuasive, concise and that demonstrates a good understanding of what’s important to the reader. You will be a lover of words and a master of changing your writing style to suit your audience.
Email forms an integral part of the marketing mix, so you will be in a position to drive forward our campaigns by optimising existing plans and launching new activity. You must therefore have an analytical mind, have a good eye for HTML email design, be extremely results driven and be able to demonstrate a strong appreciation for data and segmentation.
Your people skills
- Creative writer with excellent attention to detail
- Hungry to make an impact in a fast-growing business
- Skilled in multitasking, prioritising and planning
- Enjoys working to targets in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Eager to learn and develop
- Confident in your abilities
- A solid team player
- Process driven
- Proofing and Testing – SPAM filters / Best practice
- A/B testing and optimisation
- Automation of campaigns
- Tone of voice
- Copy writing / design
- Results driven and good appreciation of data
- Customer focussed
- Able to juggle multiple campaigns
Desirable but not deal breakers
- Experienced HubSpot user, definitely a plus
- HTML code experience
- InDesign & Adobe skills
- Experience using WordPress or similar CMS
- Social activity – LinkedIn, FB
- Background in publishing, events, finance, or tech an advantage
- Experience working for a start-up desirable