Experienced WordPress developer
- Hove (currently remote working)
- Dependent on experience
- Front-End Development, Full Stack Development, Software Engineering
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
Do you love coding? Would you like to work in a welcoming and entrepreneurial team to fulfil your next goals?
If so, we would love to hear from you! At BrightMinded we’re looking for developers to join our team who:
- Have relevant and demonstrable commercial programming experience
- Are highly motivated with the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Have an open mind and a flexible approach to work
- Are happy working in a team, but also able to just get your head down and code
You should have a solid working knowledge of:
- Building WordPress themes and plugins from scratch
It would be great if you also have experience in any of the following:
- Distributed version control systems such as Git
- Other modern web technologies and frameworks, for example Laravel or React
- Integrating with third party APIs
- SQL and noSQL databases
- SASS and Gulp
- Deployment pipelines
We believe that everyone has a role to play in shaping the business and their own future here at BrightMinded. As part of our diverse, dynamic, and energetic team you will have the opportunity to contribute at all levels and nurture your own interests. That might include releasing a WordPress plugin to the community, or developing an idea for an app or a service based on Artificial Intelligence techniques. Whatever piques your interest, we want to help feed this curiosity so you’re always learning. To give you a chance to experiment and develop your own ideas, Friday afternoons are reserved for “Lab time”.
We pride ourselves on our open and supportive culture, always promoting diversity and personal development. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus potential, pension contributions, and private healthcare, all in a relaxed and flexible working environment. We are operating remotely at the moment and are very happy to consider fully remote applications, but we retain our office in Hove for when normality returns.
If you like the sound of working with us then please get in touch with your CV and salary expectations and let’s have a chat!