- Paper High
- Home working and based in our Lewes warehouse
- 20 - 25K depending on experience.
- SEO & PPC, eCommerce, Editorial / Content
- Contract Type
Paper High is a Fair Trade gift company that believes that the artisans who make our products deserve a fair and stable wage as well as proper recognition for their work. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to grow in a rapidly expanding environment to join a sustainable and Fair Trade brand. If you are a mix of analytical and creative and want to take on increased responsibility, then this is the role for you.
The successful Ecommerce Assistant will be responsible for supporting our ecommerce team in the day-to-day maintenance and operation of our ecommerce platforms.
• Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, you will assist in the day-to-day administration of multiple ecommerce platforms as well as implementing the wider commercial strategy of the company.
• Assisting with maintaining and updating the company website as well as third party platforms; including both front end (web design, site copy, etc.) and back end (uploading new products, site maintenance, etc.)
• Completing linked roles such as updating website imagery or creating site banners when required.
• Work closely with team members to make sure that social media, events, and site content are all aligned and consistent.
• Contribute ideas to enhance the site UX and design.
• Support the SEO strategy with a strong understanding of on-site and technical SEO best practice.
• Have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar ecommerce role.
• Have previous experience working with either Wordpress, Magento, Shopify or similar CMS.
• Keen interest in ecommerce and keeping up with ecommerce trends and best practice.
• Experience in optimising Amazon and eBay storefronts an advantage.
• Fully competent with Microsoft Excel.
• Good analytical skills.
• Creative thinking.
• Strong organisation.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and be a self starter, as well as collaboratively within a team.
• Proactive mindset.
• Comfortable using Google Analytics and other reporting
• Adobe skills are preferred.
Initially, mostly, working from home, you will eventually be based in our Lewes warehouse.