Run Communications is an integrated communications agency.
We produce impactful content based on insight and great ideas with a single-minded approach to driving an action from the target consumer.
We work across multiple channels to generate a positive consumer response.
We connect brands with audiences; increase participation numbers in physical activity, increase engagement levels, attract fans to events and support membership drives.
We work with our clients to create compelling narratives and deliver integrated communications activity that maximises impact and delivers measurable results.
Some of the brands we work with include The National Lottery, Swim England, British Gymnastics, Badminton England, The Swimathon Foundation and Commonwealth Games England.
Account Executive – The Role
The role of the Account Executive will be to assist the team to develop and implement creative communications strategies for our clients and supporting campaigns which drive action and deliver measurable results.
Most campaigns will be consumer focused, typically aiming to increase participation in sport, develop brand engagement and drive footfall for major sports events.
Day to day will include:
- Supporting the team in the development and delivery of creative and strategic communications campaigns
- Working with major media brands to pitch and deliver creative Media-facing / PR activity
- Story generation
- Producing high quality written content for multiple platforms
- Assisting the team with athlete & ambassador activity
- Working with our content managers to produce and distribute creative and original content for our client digital and social channels
- Working with directors to identify and approach potential clients, and developing and presenting new business pitches
- Supporting and working closely with client in-house marketing & communications teams
- Management of 3rd party design, film and photography agencies
- A minimum of 1-year communications experience - Sports &/or Consumer PR experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of digital communications, including an understanding of a range of social and digital channels
- Understanding of strategic communications planning, measurement and evaluation
- Track record of planning and delivering activity which drives a measurable outcome
- Has a growing network of media contacts
- Project and budget management skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification
Desired Skills & Outlook
- A conscientious self-motivator with a desire to work within sports communications
- Someone who is looking to work in a fast-paced team environment i.e., frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.
- Comfortable in dealing with media, senior stakeholders and high-profile public figures
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A collaborative team player who shows great initiative
- Strong creative approach
- Results focused with attention to detail
- Able to form and maintain strong client relationships
- Research and time management skills
Initially, the role will be based remotely and when restrictions allow, at our offices in Brighton/Hove and alongside clients in London and across the UK. UK travel would be a requirement of the role.
Salary: £19,000 to £24,000 depending on experience
Apply for this role at Run by submitting your CV (two pages maximum) along with a 250-300 word pitch as to why you’re the ideal candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is Monday 1st March 2021.