FREELANCE CONTENT CREATOR
Reports To: Managing Director
MAIN DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for creating images and written content to engage our customers, in line with brief from marketing lead, building brand awareness and helping us to meet our seasonal sales targets.
- Closely following the marketing strategy and VG style guide, create photographic, video and graphic imagery for social media channels and blogs in line with customer profile.
- In line with our SEO and keyword strategy, create written content to engage with our target customer through social media, written blogs and our e-newsletter.
- Close monitoring of hashtags and awareness of trending topics in our sector.
- Organise couriers and send samples to press, affiliates, suppliers, and competition winners.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A passion for our key subject areas of organisation, design, self-improvement and home décor.
- A genuine interest in our categories of beauty bags and organisation products.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong writing ability with fluency and flair.
- Confident in creating compelling content across all social media platforms.
- Creative thinker and willing to contribute ideas for the growth of the company.
- Camera skills and an eye for creating a compelling image.
- Graphic design skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and knowledge of office suite programmes such as Excel and Word. Knowledge of Adobe Rush and Spark an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of, and passion for social media, particularly Instagram, regular posting to own profile(s).
- Evidence of blog content creation.
- Good time-management and organisation, ability to prioritise multiple tasks.