Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Senior Account Manager to create, manage and deliver multi-channel international projects for big brands through SEO, UX content, paid media and bespoke research pieces.
You will get to work on a diverse portfolio with some amazing brands, all of whom have the desire to extend internationally. Working with a motivated, driven and performance-focused multidisciplinary team you will be responsible for providing outstanding results, combining smooth and efficient client management, whilst balancing profitable campaign delivery.
This really is a great opportunity for a strong senior account manager, with excellent hands-on digital experience, to drive true client satisfaction. If you love delighting your clients and know how to deliver successful campaigns to meet client KPIs then we’d love to speak to you.
About the role
As Senior Account Manager you will report into a Senior Client Partner and have responsibility for project planning, production and execution.
You will provide day to day support for your accounts by keeping clients up to date while also knowing how to get the best out of your delivery team and LIME (Local In-Market Experts) network. working across multiple markets. You will report and present to your clients using data from Analytics, AdWords and other tools to monitor campaign impact.
Senior Account Managers have a great variety of day to day responsibilities, ensuring delivery of client objectives and KPIs, managing all aspects of campaign delivery and reporting.
- Project management – Create and maintain project plans which ensure all projects are delivered on time and within scope
- Production skills – Proof and QA documents to ensure all deliverables maintain a high standard
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Brief and manage LIMEs (Local In-Market Experts) across multiple markets, ensuring they understand the task at hand and deliver on time and within budget
- Support with day to day account management and communicate with clients via email, telephone and face to face meetings
- Input into creative marketing strategy development – helping to run creative planning workshops, brainstorm marketing campaign ideas and develop these into campaign roadmaps
- Create solid and robust working processes to ensure teams work as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Support Oban’s corporate culture including adhering to established ethical standards.
As well as having digital marketing experience, our ideal candidate will also…
- Experience managing client relationships within a multi-disciplinary agency environment
- Ideally you will have experience managing clients with organic search accounts
- Have strategic insight and digital understanding, including understanding of digital trends and technology and you’ll be someone who can talk confidently about these new developments.
- Experience leading small teams, with the self-assurance and integrity to earn client and internal stakeholder confidence quickly.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, great levels of respect and thoughtful, effective communication with peers and co-workers.
Why Oban International?
As well as getting to spend time with a fantastic team, you will have the chance to do great work with a diverse range of brands. You will get great development opportunities, and you will get to have fun while doing it.
We love Brighton – it’s a melting pot of creativity and culture, and we owe our success to being here. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity. Everyone is involved, everyone is important. It’s this lack of ego that sets us apart from other agencies.
Just some reasons to join Oban include working with a motivated team, an opportunity to develop relationships with some fantastic brands as well as getting great guided development opportunities and a package which includes generous employee benefits.
In addition, we have a great culture that we have adapted to this strange new world!!! We organise regular events and activities, have checkins and support you whilst we cant make it into the office. We also hold our Charity Halloween Spooktacular and even managed a Christmas get together via zoom.
If you like the sound of this opportunity and Oban and would like more information or to apply for this position please send a copy of your CV, together with a covering letter explaining why you would be perfect for this opportunity.