Posturite Ltd is a leading UK-based ergonomics company that specialises in employee health and wellbeing. We started out as a one-man-band in a garden shed in the early nineties but today our growing team is spread nationwide, helping thousands of clients improve the health, happiness and productivity of their employees through a range of solutions.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to develop and create computer software and systems liaising with clients and stakeholders & making improvements and maintaining the software in the long term. Whilst this role can become a homeworking role after training, applicants must still live within easy commute of our Head Office in Berwick, East Sussex.
· Support the seamless deployment of applications and infrastructure using CI/CD
· Build and maintain technology stack as appropriate to suit specific project & business needs
· Test system integrity, designs, application development and other processes
· Manage code deployments, fixes, updates etc.
· Update processes and design new processes as required
· Offer technical support where needed, developing software for back-end systems and API's
· C# - .NET Core, Framework
· Desirable Skills
· CI/CD - e.g. Jenkins, Azure DevOps
· Automated testing frameworks - e.g. Moq, Selenium
· Deployment of applications to Microservices - e.g. Docker, Azure Functions
· Familiar with using and designing well-structured Rest API's
· Knowledge of SOAP and WCF based services
· We offer a great working environment