We are looking for a Game Developer with an extensive portfolio to report directly to the Head of Technology at 1X2 Network. The role would suit an experienced, independent and creative game developer who possess an extensive and up to date portfolio.
About 1X2 Network
1X2 Network has pioneered Virtual Gaming products since 2002 and are now at the forefront of HTML5 development with over 150 games, including Virtual Sports, Table Games and Slots. The company boasts a wide range of household name clients including Bet365, BetVictor and Entain (formerly GVC). Several brands construct the 1X2 Network, each business targeting specific market niches. Our two main brands include Iron Dog Studio, and 1X2gaming, with a wealth of additional partners available on the Network.
1X2 Network Culture
The 1X2 Network headquarters is ideally located in two central, UK locations, including Brentwood in Essex, and Brighton by the sea. By day, we work energetically, producing and distributing successful mobile and online casino games. Our hard work during business hours is rewarded with our social activities, including a summer season of indoor football and Friday evening drinks. We work with clients from across the globe, and we have employee’s stationed in Spain, Gibraltar, Italy, Malta and Russia as well as our 2 offices in the UK. We are proud of international team and our large global partnerships with leading clients. Travel is occasionally required by 1X2 Network employees we collaborate and network with other leading iGaming companies at annual festivals and events. We pride ourselves in offering our employee’s a workplace that initiates personal growth with support from a team of confident, experienced and reliable work colleagues.
We have an immediate vacancy for a Games Developer. The candidate will work independently, designing and developing games from initial concert to final delivery. It will require the candidate to make it their own and would suit someone who is prepared to go above and beyond.
The role is part of an exciting and growing area of the business and there are opportunities to take on additional projects and responsibilities to grow the role if the candidate has the desired ambition.
- Work independently on new frameworks
- Integrate into existing generic framework
- Develop concept ideas into games
- Create interactive gaming experiences for players
- Possess an impressive and up to date portfolio
- Examples of self-initiated projects showing Key Technical Skills
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS
- An understanding of multi-platform development
- Knowledge of working with GIT version control
- Be highly organised, able to prioritise workload effectively with attention to detail.
- Be proactive, motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Have the ability to write efficient and clean commented code
- An ability to generate quick concepts and realise ideas
- Have 3+ years of iGaming industry experience
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Willingness & ability to travel to visit client offices and attend trade shows
- Have a creative and imaginative mind set
- Have experience working with NPM and Build
- Competitive salary in addition to a company bonus scheme.
- We offer long-term career prospects with opportunities to develop – the job is what you make it!
- A fun working atmosphere working amongst an enthusiastic and dynamic team.
- We offer a stimulating work environment in a state-of-the-art, purpose-designed space, including a social communal area with other companies.
- Currently the working environment includes Friday drinks, as well as Summer and Christmas parties.
- The office is ideally located only 2 mins walking distance from Brighton railway station.
To apply to our vacancy for a Games Developer, please click on Apply to submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The 1X2 Network are following government guidelines in regard to COVID-19.