Full Stack PHP Developer Full-time, based remotely but with occasional contact days at our office in Horsham West Sussex.
Working remotely, you will be expected to be self motivated and operate as part of a team, so you will need an understanding of version control and be able to manage your own development environment. You will also be expected to meet face-to-face (at least virtually) with clients regularly to discuss ongoing projects and new requirements, so good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
What do you bring?
- Experience with ReactJS and Bootstrap
- Some experience with PHP frameworks such as Laravel
- Experience using git, npm and composer
- Ability to configure and operate a local PHP development environment
- Confidence working with a command line and an understanding of Linux and general security principles Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in all required skills with minimal support. Ability to work within a small team and knowledge share
- Ability to multitask and self manage while working remotely
- Keen interest in staying up to date with industry trends
- Good basic knowledge of user interface design, SEO and digital marketing principles
Working with the Project Manager and Technical Director, you will:
- Advise and lead the development on large Wordpress projects
- Work to set protocols to ensure project consistency and QA Work with the Project Manager to achieve milestone delivery within projects
- Report back best practice and refinements for continuous improvement
Who are Britweb?
Britweb is a digital agency based in Horsham, West Sussex. We work predominantly with Wordpress but also work with Magento, Hugo and Laravel In addition to website development, we also have a growing digital marketing team offering SEO, social media and more.
- Competitive salary (D.O.E)
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working
- Access to company healthcare scheme
- Extra holidays accrue after 3+ and 5+ years
- Regular company socials
No agencies please