- HEAD OFFICE ROLE - LITTLEHAMPTON West Sussex
- COMPETITIVE & RELEVANT TO EXPERIENCE
- eCommerce, Marketing / PR
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
We seek a lively and vibrant experienced E-commerce Manager to join our marketing team and continue to drive our amazing on-line growth. You’ll be a rare mix of overtly creative, a copy wordsmith combined with an analytical and inquisitive mindset – highly forensic about performance data (not just sales numbers) and use this to continue to increase all measures of success.
You’ll be a warm, passionate, chatty individual who loves connecting with people. You will be an advocate of the TEMPLESPA brand, our products, our E-commerce channels in the UK and USA, our values & culture and mirror our passion to “live, breathe and love what we do”. You will thrive on working as part of a busy marketing team, but also enjoy the opportunity to use your initiative to manage and develop your own ecommerce enhancement projects.
At least 7 years e-commerce experience across multiple markets. You’ll be totally au fait with SEO, affiliate marketing, eDM’s, UX/UK and Google Analytics and all customer aquisition initiatives.
You’ll have preferably a beauty background and a love of skincare, know the market, the movers and the shakers. But your most favourite thing is the customer. Finding new ones, serving the existing with campaigns that are engaging and compelling.
Lastly, you’ll have deep passion for our multi-channel websites, constantly honing the customer journey, ensuring that our products sing from the page all with the aim to drive conversion. Excellence features high on your personal agenda.
- Highly motivated, creative and organised with an enthusiasm for connecting with people. Visible passion that shines. A love of customer engagement with the ultimate goal of turning browsers into customers and customers into loyal advocates.
- Attention to detail is key – this role requires a lot of planning and writing so a keen eye for spelling and grammar is important, as well as strong verbal communication skills.
- Flair, creativity and the ability to write in our brand tone of voice
- Strong creative eye with a solid understanding of Ecommerce social best practice.
- A curious, inquisitive, researching and seeking mind.
- Extensive Knowledge of Ecommerce platforms, both present and future trends.
- Computer software proficiency.
- Customer service skills – delivering excellence is in your DNA.
- A passion for beauty and skincare.
THE ROLE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help to define and drive the ecommerce strategy for TEMPLESPA across all markets and channels.
- Be totally hands on in all thing’s ecommerce: content, merchandising, UX and product from day one.
- Support the Head of Marketing to implement the ecommerce plans aligned to the businesses omnichannel strategy
- Arrange, schedule and analyse all promotional activity across multiple ecommerce channels
- Input into and development of Affiliate Marketing relationships for all markets
- Work closely with our customer services team to support YOTPO and ensure we get the best out of all review opportunity.
- Identify additional opportunities for online activity and use initiative to get them off the ground and manage to fruition.
- Write descriptive, cute and engaging copy about promotions, activity and products.
- Craft, brief and execute exciting, vibrant and commercially driven eDM campaigns.
- Ensure the effective day to day running of the ecommerce platform across all markets.
- You’ll be a dab hand at working collaboratively as you’ll be working closely with the Social Media Marketing Manager, Paid Media Specialist and Brand Marketing Manager to ensure that all e-commerce activity is aligned to the wider brand strategy.
- Analysis and review of weekly customer and site traffic sources.
- Understand sales trends and curate strategies to enhance the success of all e-commerce activities and initiatives for our brand.
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- Proven success in a comparable and successful E-commerce & marketing role.
- Paid social & media advertising knowledge
- Digital strategy & planning
- Content & inbound marketing
- Email marketing
- The ability to think objectively
- A mix of creativity and analytical abilities
- Good copy and visual storytelling abilities
- Minimum 7 years’ experience
- Be a supreme team player, happy to call on the support of others when needed.
- Able to always make a great pass.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Flexible to travel.
- Committed and willing to go the extra distance.
- Trouble shoot & step into any needs of customers and team members.
- Be flexible and amenable to carry out other duties from time to time when requested.
- Understand and fully buy into our company culture and raison d’etre.
- Live, Breathe and love what you do!