AVT Connect is a creative technology agency, dedicated to creating impactful content and powerful virtual experiences for healthcare brands.
From content strategy through to tactical delivery, we fuse bold creative ideas with an ecosystem of technology to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are currently experiencing a huge uptake in demand for our video and animation services and are looking for talented people to join our growing creative team.
Our in-house services include:
- Live and virtual experiences
- Realtime 3D virtual environments
- Scientific data visualisation
- 2D/3D animation
- Interactive video content
- AR /VR solutions
The right people must have:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in a studio or design agency
- A love of digital design and be great at creating user-friendly solutions
- Great motion design skills and stay up-to-date with current trends
- Extensive experience working with video/animation in Adobe After Effects and Premiere
- Extensive experience working with typography/graphics in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and XD
- A good working knowledge of Cinema 4d
- A portfolio of well-designed motion graphics and graphic design
- Examples of well-designed storyboards and style frames
- The ability to be flexible and willing to switch tasks regularly
- A good eye for detail and consistency
- Impeccable time management
As a bonus, the right applicant would have:
- Experience designing for the healthcare sector, specifically pharma
- Experience with interactive video/ AR/ VR
- Experience in live video/ webinar creation
What your responsibilities will be:
Every day presents new design challenges, so the design team are flexible and prepared for any brief that comes their way. As a designer/animator, your time will be split between graphic design and animation, so your responsibilities would include (but are not limited to): storyboarding, style frames, animation/ motion graphics, 3D modelling, video editing, graphic design, UI design, web design, asset creation, visualisation, 3D environments… and much more.
You will report to our Creative Director and will receive regular catch-ups and direction, but must have the initiative to work independently or with our account managers and project managers.
Our people are our biggest asset, and our vibrant and engaging culture is our biggest differentiator.
Be part of a growing, ambitious team where you can really make a difference….
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working and Sunny Friday policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- NHS Top-Up health cash plan
- Social and team activities – from Bowling, Go karting, summer BBQ’s and pub nights when we can!
- Lunch and learn and knowledge-sharing ‘innovation showcases’ from colleagues