PHP Web Developer
- XNCreations Ltd
- Remote / Horsham, West Sussex
- Salary dependent on experience
- Full Stack Development, Software Engineering
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to become a key team member in an industry-leading SaaS platform and software development business?
XNCreations is looking for a full-stack PHP web developer to come on board and play an influential part in our small but growing software development team. The successful candidate will have a passion for technology, 2+ years in the field of software development, and a drive to deliver industry-leading software.
XNCreations is an ambitious software development business, predominately delivering innovative software to the sports industry and also our own in-house, industry-leading sports registration & membership SaaS platform. We work with hundreds of events companies and sports organisations and have created a strong name for ourselves in the industry.
As a developer, you will take ownership of key features and be influential in architectural decisions and the direction of solutions. You will be a SME in the field of full-stack web development and be up to date with current technologies.
Day to day responsibilities
- Development of new features
- Maintain existing code base
- Liaise with clients to understand "problems" and turn them into "solutions"
- Take part in planning sessions
- Working as part of a team
- Working with business developers to deliver new features inline with customer expectations
- 2+ years professional experience working with SQL and relational databases
- Professional experience working with web servers
- GIT, Github/Bitbucket
- Unit/Integration Testing
- Hardworking, driven and passionate about technology
- Completed a relevant degree
- Applicant should already have legal right to work in the UK
- Other coding languages including working with devices such as Raspberry Pis
- Team Leading
- An interest in sport
- Casual dress
- A fun working environment
- Remote working options
- On-site parking if in the office
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£35,000.00 per year