Are you a self-motivated, highly organised digital project coordinator with a sharp eye for detail and passion for eLearning?
CommsLearning is a market leader in bespoke eLearning programmes and custom video production for both large-scale national and international clients including BT, HP, Vodafone, News UK, Salesforce and more.
We’re looking for our “digital swiss army knife” to keep our systems, projects and team running smoothly, so our clients stay happy. If you’re well versed in Trello or Monday.com, can’t live without Slack, and know how to get the best from Dropbox and Google Drive, we’d love to hear from you.
This exciting and varied role is based out of a dedicated office in Brighton’s biggest co-working space and offers the perfect blend of admin, project management and marketing support, with no two days the same.
Our fast-moving projects have many moving parts so we need an organised self-starter and excellent communicator to take ownership of streamlining our processes to support this growth phase we’re currently in.
You’ll be providing direct support to our MD Paul and working closely with large clients from kick-off to close down.
- Project tech admin and coordination - managing online tools, folder structures, project plans and budgets.
- Inbox and diary support to MD.
- Opportunity to get involved with eLearning design and development
- Supporting and implementing marketing strategy: drafting and scheduling social media posts, coordinating email marketing campaigns with Mailchimp.
- Owning our presence on industry sites.
- Laptop and phone of your choice.
- 24/7 access to Platf9rm coworking sites in Brighton and Hove with a dedicated office on Brighton site.
- Free access to Platf9rm’s events programme (when restrictions allow).
- Flexible working - remote and office-based.
- Friday beers to top off the week.