Elite Exhibitions are a specialist in highly focused industry trade events. We understand the power of face-to-face business, but also the need for digital revolution.
That is why we have just created a groundbreaking online platform virtually connecting our industry specialists 365 days a year.
We have continued to evolve and innovate in a turbulent time and as a result of this we are growing our team.
- Develop, foster, and maintain relationships with key audience members.
- Proactively engaging potential audience members and introducing them to the platform.
- Working closely with sales, marketing, and management to ensure on-going customer satisfaction.
- Being the main point of contact for any queries from our audience, always providing first class customer service.
- Ensure data is kept up to date, cleansing outdated information.
- All associated administrative duties.
You as the right person will have:
- Experience in proactive client engagement and outreach.
- A can-do, solutions focused approach to overcoming challenges.
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of individual contribution towards team goals.
- A record of achieving targets, milestones and objectives.
- Excellent personal computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Familiarity with HubSpot or a similar platform.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
We are interested in speaking with individuals who have existing experience in B2B sales or account management, in roles such as sales executive, sales consultant, account manager or business development.