Digital Project Manager - Role #1
- We Are Tilt
- £35,000 - £42,000 p/a dependant upon experience
- Project Management, Account Handling, Production
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Full-Time, Flexible
- Contract Type
Tilt is a talented and highly successful digital media agency. Our aim is to enjoy every single day, working with like-minded people. We’re lucky enough to work with clients, who value our approach and give us the freedom to deliver truly creative solutions.
As the go-to-person for your clients, you must be able to build and maintain strong client and colleague relationships. You’ll be an ambitious and entrepreneurial self-starter with strong organisational, and communication skills. You’ll be adept at effectively running projects with a focus on great delivery. So you’ll need all the requisite skills including effective project set up, budget control, project tracking and reporting, risk and issue analysis and quality assurance.
Your love for all things digital and keeping your finger on the pulse for emerging trends should match our own.
What we’ll be asking you to do:
- Bring passion, enthusiasm and a strong sense to deliver, to work with you everyday.
- Working on an important client account you will own, and run multiple projects.
- Build a partnership relationship with your client; good rapport and being adept at managing client expectations will be key to success of both the delivery process and account development.
- Work with the development team and the Technical Project Manager to ensure a seamless approach to all web based projects.
- Work with the wider team to develop creative solutions that meet our clients’ objectives and be integral in creating compelling proposals and pitch ideas.
- Be highly organised with a strong commercial backbone to manage the project lifecycle to timeline and budget.
- Be a wizard with a spreadsheet and a project plan plus all the usual project management software tools.
- Work with other project managers to ensure company-wide resource planning is accurately mapped.
- With strong experience of running agile web based projects you will work with the strategist to plan in and manage development sprints.
The type of person we’re after:
- No pushover when working with clients, however always being sensitive to the pressures they face, working with them, not against them.
- Constantly curious and interested in the world at large, and able to translate this into things we can use in our day-to-day business.
- Has a genuine fascination with digital innovation and gets out of bed to make things happen.
- Brings enthusiasm, ambition for great work, interesting perspectives and lots of ideas for how we can propel the agency forwards even further.
- A great communicator and can use their strong interpersonal skills to build great working relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Prepared to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in – takes real ownership for delivery of projects and is prepared to get things done.
- Has massive attention to detail, can multi-task like a demon and prides themselves on delivering to a high standard every time.
- Self-starter and not fazed by complexity or speed – thrives on a challenge to get something done that on paper may seem impossible.
- Able to work seamlessly across the business and knows how important collaboration and great relationships are to getting things done.
- A natural with numbers and adept at managing budgets.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 4 years experience in digital development and project management are required.
- Thorough understanding of how and where modern web technologies are used.
- Experience in running rich media projects.
- Experience in a digital agency environment.
- Experience in project management models including Agile, Waterfull and Scrum.
A note about Covid
As a team we are currently working remotely, with the wider vision of re-opening the studio for use as a ‘destination, not an obligation’. A place for creative collaboration when you, your team or the project requires it.
£35K – £42K dependant upon experience.
Deadline for applications
April 16th 2021
Send your CV to email@example.com along along with some additional insight into who you are, what motivates you and why you want to join the Tilt team.
Please use the subject line “PM Application Role #1”.