Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
- Legal & General
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Full-Time, Flexible
- Contract Type
Your role at a glance
In this exciting role you’ll join our Retail Retirement division, who cover two core product groups. As a Digital Campaign Manager, you will take the lead on developing and delivering appropriate campaigns and marketing materials which meet the needs of those approaching, or in retirement. You will get involved in various digital initiatives and seek out new ways to improve our activity.
What you'll be doing
- Working with colleagues and specialist colleagues to ensure we have appropriate MI in place to develop effective and efficient digital marketing initiatives.
- Ensuring we have appropriate briefs, forecasts, reviews, etc are in place to demonstrate ROI for campaigns and content
- Working alongside colleagues to continually benchmark our digital activities and seek out new ways to differentiate and improve the initiatives we undertake
- Working within our appropriate risk and compliance framework and demonstrate the key behaviours of a professional, supportive and engaging marketing function
What we're looking for
- You will have experience working with Google products (SA360, DV360, Ads, Analytics) or Adobe (Ad Cloud / Analytics)
- In a previous role you will have experience running paid social campaigns and ad platform knowledge
- You will be able to manage multiple projects to tight timescales
- It goes without saying, you will have experience of working with media and creative agencies to provide appropriate briefing, management and creative evaluation
- Experience of working in a marketing function or digital creative agency
- It would be preferably some experience of working within a UK financial services organisation or working on UK financial services clients, however it is not essential
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
In L&G Retail Retirement (LGRR) our mission is to help as many customers as possible achieve financial security in retirement. Retirement is a sector that has seen huge changes in recent years due to Pension Freedoms and huge opportunities for growth with the rise of property wealth held by people aged 55 and above. Core, award-winning products include our pensions annuity, which offers customers a secure income that’s guaranteed for life, and our Later Life Mortgages, which enable customers to supplement their income by releasing some of the equity locked up in their homes as tax-free cash, or with a retirement interest-only mortgage.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?