Your role at a glance
This is an exciting opportunity for you if you've got a keen interest in SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation). Due to the growing number of products our team are working on, your support will help to drive traffic from search engines and deliver improved volumes of leads through our channels.
May be appropriate for agency professionals looking to move in-house. Equally, we would love to see applications from experienced in-house professionals looking to progress their career.
What you'll be doing
- Support key stakeholders in the planning, development and delivery of CRO and SEO initiatives that support our commercial needs
- CRO - you'll help us to initiate a programme of A/B testing and personalisation geared towards improving conversion journeys across the website
- SEO - working to ensure the website is fully optimised across a broad range of product and industry key words
- Ensure all activities undertaken adhere to our relevant policies and procedures, is within our risk ‘appetite’ and is approved according to the appropriate compliance procedures
- Support where relevant our project and change programme
- Work with key stakeholders to collate, analyse and interpret appropriate and relevant digital campaign and content management information
- Support key stakeholders in appropriate desk research and environmental analysis that supports our digital marketing activity
- Ensure all digital marketing ‘toolkit’ elements such as job bag numbers, briefs, timings plans etc are produced, updated and disseminated according to stakeholder requirements
- Work within our appropriate risk and compliance framework and demonstrate the key behaviours of a professional, supportive and engaging marketing function
What we're looking for
- Demonstrable experience in both SEO and CRO.
- Background in digital - in-house or agency side
- Numerical and analytical ability
- IT skills – excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good with people and an ability to clearly and confidently communicate and influence with key stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects - Good organisational skills
- Able to adapt to and work with change, in a fast growing division and marketing functio
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal English.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
In L&G Retail Retirement (LGRR) our mission is to help as many customers as possible achieve financial security in retirement. Retirement is a sector that has seen huge changes in recent years due to Pension Freedoms and huge opportunities for growth with the rise of property wealth held by people aged 55 and above. Core, award-winning products include our pensions annuity, which offers customers a secure income that’s guaranteed for life, and our Lifetime Mortgage, which enables customers to supplement their income by releasing some of the equity locked up in their homes as tax-free cash.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?