Email Marketing Manager (6 Month FTC)
Contractual Hours: 9:00AM-5:30PM Monday to Friday (37.5 Hours per week)
About BIMM Institute:
With over 35 years’ experience helping students launch successful careers in Music, Film and Performing arts and located in some of Europe’s most creative cities - London, Berlin, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Hamburg and Birmingham. BIMM Institute is proud to be the largest and leading provider of creative arts education in Europe.
We offer a broad range of Higher and Further Education courses in popular music, performing arts and film and screen – including BA(Hons)/BMus Degrees, nationally accredited Diplomas and MAs. Our professional, highly vocational and real-world courses include studies in music performance, performing arts, songwriting, music production, music business, event management, music marketing, media and communication, film and screen.
To deliver timely, consistent and high-quality email marketing campaigns and web content that increase interest, awareness, enquiries and enrolments for BIMM Group.
Knowledge, Technical Skills, Qualifications & Experience
• Experience in an email marketing role.
• Excellent copywriting skills, with an ability to write content across a variety of audiences.
• An ability to work across multiple stakeholders, from design to recruitment, while prioritising multiple projects.
• Experience of using DotMailer or similar email marketing platform.
• Experience of basic HTML email design, data and segmentation.
• Experience of A/B testing and optimisation.
• Have skills in InDesign or Adobe/ design ability.
• Creation and delivery of attractive, high-quality and compelling email campaigns
• Work with marketing, admissions and recruitment teams to own and deliver email marketing strategy
• Manage and maintain the email marketing calendar, ensuring that prospective students are being hit with the right messages at the right time
• Regular reporting of all email campaigns, including performance metrics & ROI
• Leverage data and customer insight to constantly improve our customer journey and channel ROI
• Comply with and implement as appropriate, all of BIMM's policies and procedures, with particular reference Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity, and Health and Safety.
NB: This is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this post. The post holder may be required to carry out other duties in keeping with the nature of the post as directed by, and agreed with, the Student Services team and College Principal.
We are committed to establishing a culture of inclusivity across BIMM Institute, so that we truly represent the diversity of our students and the creative industries, both in what we teach and how we work.
All posts are subject to Right to Work and DBS checks.