Marketing Campaign Manager
- Legal & General
- £30,000 to £40,000, dependent on experience
- Project Management, Marketing / PR
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
Your role at a glance
A great opportunity for a passionate and driven marketer to join our growing team in Hove, getting involved in developing, executing and reporting on marketing plans across our product suite.
This is a fast-paced environment which demands a confident marketeer, with excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to deliver under pressure. For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to gain experience within one of the UK’s leading financial services firms, who are rewriting the retirement sector.
Previous financial services experience is an advantage but not essential.
What you'll be doing
- Plan, develop and deliver innovative B2B marketing campaigns, initiatives and materials that support the marketing plan. In particular, you will be focused on developing and delivering campaigns that drive engagement with financial advisers in the UK.
- Ensure appropriate tracking and management is in place to enable us to collate, analyse and interpret appropriate and relevant campaign management information.
- Work with colleagues and specialists to ensure we have appropriate MI and environmental scanning in place to develop effective and efficient campaigns.
- Ensure appropriate briefs, forecasts, reviews, etc are in place to demonstrate ROI for campaigns and initiatives undertaken.
- Work alongside colleagues to continually benchmark our campaigns and seek out new ways to differentiate and improve the activities we undertake.
- Ensure all activities undertaken adhere to our relevant policies and procedures, is within our risk ‘appetite’ and is approved according to the appropriate compliance procedures.
- Demonstrate the key behaviours of a professional, supportive and engaging marketing function
What we're looking for
- You'll be Degree educated and have relevent marketing experience, ideally in the B2B space.
- You'll be a creative thinker, with a passion for developing and delivering outstanding marketing campaigns.
- An ability to clearly and confidently communicate with key stakeholders.
- You'll have a track record of managing multiple projects to tight timescales and have good organisational and project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong numeracy and analytics skills as well as strong written and verbal English.
- IT skills – excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working with creative agencies (providing appropriate briefing, management and defining creative evaluation) is preferable but not essential.
- Experience of working within a UK financial services organisation or with UK financial services clients, is not an absolute requirement but is advantageous.
- Evidence of post-graduate study or professional qualifications, such as CIM would be an advantage.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, an annual supplement for private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
In L&G Retail Retirement (LGRR) our mission is to help as many customers as possible achieve financial security in retirement. Retirement is a sector that has seen huge changes in recent years due to Pension Freedoms and huge opportunities for growth with the rise of property wealth held by people aged 55 and above. Core, award-winning products include our pensions annuity, which offers customers a secure income that’s guaranteed for life, and our Lifetime Mortgage, which enables customers to supplement their income by releasing some of the equity locked up in their homes as tax-free cash.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?