We are looking for someone to join our team in owning our customers’ priorities and driving engaging and delightful customer experiences for a base of customers with their name on it.
We want someone to be the voice of our customers, get to know them and help them get the most from our software. This means managing all day to day usage of their Pure360 account including contracts, support of platform usage and spotting what tools the customer needs to succeed with PureCampaign and partner products. You will also act as a mentor to Account Executives.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage the day to day relationship of your customer base with Pure360.
- Investigating and resolving, or escalating customer queries and concerns and troubleshooting application usage issues.
- Responsible for improving retention by identifying common areas of risk and working with all teams in the business to minimise these.
- Plan and implement retention strategies for At Risk customers.
- Negotiate and finalise the renewal of customer contracts with Pure360.
- Work with Customer Success team to remove issues and concerns for shared accounts.
- Have full knowledge of all Pure360 application features to be able to train clients and offer ‘How to’ advice and plans to enhance their usage of the platform.
- Maintaining regular communication with customers in line with defined contact strategy.
- Work with Account Executives to grow their understanding of Pure360 and Account Management processes to help them support their client base.
- Work with Technical Services to understand technical issues, and communicate this information to clients in an understandable way.
- Manage the analysis and reporting of customer feedback across all aspects of the customer journey, using NPS, ticket feedback and conversations with clients as the key scoring metric.
- Review processes from the customers perspective and using Account Executive feedback to suggest and implement improvements that improve the customer experience and retention.
- Input to the management of our Customer Support site to ensure help is easy to find and necessary documentation is available. Creating and project managing the creation of documentation.
- Always projects a positive, helpful, client focused attitude.
- Sharing skills and experience within the team. Suggesting, designing and running team training sessions and supporting your colleagues in their tasks.
- Diligent CRM management.
We are looking for a driven relationship owner who can manage a base of customers and build and grow relationships across all levels of their organisation. This relationship growth should result in delighted customers who want to use our platform to grow their marketing. The person should be a strong problem solver with an ability to work well with any team member at any level, applying emotional intelligence to tailor their approaches. This person will also need a commitment to growing their knowledge of marketing and the wider commercial landscape.
- Experience working in a Customer Service/Relationship management role
- Excellent customer relationship skills at all levels in phone, email and face to face environments
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good organisational skills
- 3+ years experience in an Account Management role
- Solid understanding of functionality and benefits of various features within the Pure Campaign platform
- Experience working with marketing analytics
- Experience working in an SAAS environment
Salary band £29,546 to £33,978
22 days holiday, plus public holidays and a day off on your birthday, contributory pension scheme, free health cash plan, discounted gym membership.
We are open to remote working options post COVID-19. All of our staff are currently remote working in keeping with government guidelines to keep our staff protected and safe.
As a Pure360 employee we expect you to feel as passionately about our values as we do. Living by these ensure we create a successful and happy environment for you, your peers and the business. Our Values are: We are Real. We are Inspired. We love our Customers. We strive for Improvement. We get stuff Done. We are One.