We are looking for a QA Tester with a passion for software testing. If you are someone that enjoys looking for issues and has a keen attention to detail then we’d love to hear from you! We are a multicultural team who are looking for an individual that is passionate about testing, is a quick learner and who works well within a team.
We are Pure360.
Our journey started in 2001. Born in a garage, somewhere in Brighton, we’ve evolved to be the UK’s leading Ai Marketing Platform and super proud to be rated #1 in Email Marketing by Gartner Digital Markets!
Our mission is to enable marketers to be the best they can be. We do that with our cutting edge technology and remarkable people. And we do it for 1000’s of brands including innocent. The Range, FT.com, Kuoni, Shoezone, Whirlpool, Reach Publications and many more.
We’re always looking for awesome people to join our growing family. Our people play a huge part in defining the strategies and best practices within the entire email marketing industry. Today you could be part of that journey too.
In a post COVID world we accept the workplace has changed significantly, which is why we're also happy to work with our teams remotely whilst still ensuring we keep our values and culture at the heart of everything we do.
Check out the video to find out why we are a break from the norm
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Writing and maintaining test scripts, ensuring they are kept up to date as we develop new features and functionality.
- Providing both system and regression testing for all software development, including integrations with other software providers.
- Work closely with product and development teams as part of requirements gathering and to ensure that faults are prioritised and resolved effectively.
- Work effectively with the development team to input into the automated test framework.
- Testing both front-end and back-end applications.
- Testing server jobs.
As a QA Tester, you’ll work as part of the Release team to software test our application. You will be trained and supported by the team to grow your skills.
The QA team work closely with the Product and Development teams and are passionate about baking quality into everything we build. We work to a weekly release cycle, ensuring we get updates and new features to our customers regularly.
Pure360 is a provider of marketing automation technology used by a number of leading brands such as Innocent, Hastings Direct and Wagamama.
- Experience of version control (e.g. GitHub, SVN, etc.)
- Experience of testing APIs.
- Experience of HTML and CSS.
- Experience of second or third line support.
- Writing test cases using Gherkin and the Zephyr plug-in in Jira.
Salary band £25,572 to £33,244
22 days holiday, plus public holidays and a day off on your birthday, contributory pension scheme, free health cash plan, discounted gym membership.
We are open to remote working options post COVID-19. All of our staff are currently remote working in keeping with government guidelines to keep our staff protected and safe.
As a Pure360 employee we expect you to feel as passionately about our values as we do. Living by these we ensure we create a successful and happy environment for you, your peers and the business. Our Values are: We are Real. We are Inspired. We love our Customers. We strive for Improvement. We get stuff Done. We are One.