Marketing Strategy Consultant
Pure360 are recruiting for a Marketing Strategy Consultant to join our team. Our Strategy Consultants educate and challenge our customers to be the best they can be. By building an in-depth understanding of what defines and drives our customers, and using data to drive insights, prove and test value and enhance segmentation - we develop strategies that energise, inspire, and drive our customers’ marketing results. We bridge the gap between having the right marketing tools, and using this to achieve incredible results. Our customers’ success is our success.
We are Pure360.
Our journey started in 2001. Born in a garage, somewhere in Brighton, we’ve evolved to be the UK’s leading Ai Marketing Platform and super proud to be rated #1 in Email Marketing by Gartner Digital Markets!
Our mission is to enable marketers to be the best they can be. We do that with our cutting edge technology and remarkable people. And we do it for 1000’s of brands including innocent. The Range, FT.com, Kuoni, Shoezone, Whirlpool, Reach Publications and many more.
We’re always looking for awesome people to join our growing family. Our people play a huge part in defining the strategies and best practices within the entire email marketing industry. Today you could be part of that journey too.
In a post COVID world we accept the workplace has changed significantly, which is why we're also happy to work with our teams remotely whilst still ensuring we keep our values and culture at the heart of everything we do.
Check out the video to find out why we are a break from the norm
Key duties and responsibilities
- Make it your mission to understand your clients’ business’ inside and out; their commercial model, attribution model, opportunities, challenges and the role of email and marketing in the wider business. You will work with your customers to define their KPI’s, so a thorough understanding and interest in their business is key.
- Use your passion for data and your influencing skills to educate clients and deliver compelling marketing ideas and tactics that drive them towards meeting their business objectives. It’s an incredibly varied role. You could be advising on acquisition strategies, email best practice, mapping the customer lifecycle, or enhancing a clients’ segmentation through defining customer personas.. all in a day’s work!
- Create and present engaging strategic quarterly business reviews that reaffirm value, demonstrate ROI, and through solid analysis of data and a beautifully woven story, deliver insights and recommendations to support customers in meeting their objectives.
- Build a thorough knowledge of Pure360 capabilities, and stay up to date with developments in the wider digital marketing ecosystem.
- Efficiently and proactively manage your book of business. Accurately log, and actively analyse your performance to manage and prioritise time, drive efficiencies and value, and identify opportunities and risk within your base.
- Take the lead in growing paid-for consultancy within your base of customers.
- Take an interest in growing your own personal brand through supporting Pure360 webinars, running workshops and contributing to Pure360 blogs and client events.
- Work with internal teams and partners to ensure your customers perform to the best of their abilities and work closely with Account Management to retain and grow your account base
- Deliver against activity KPIs and targets, both internally and in line with customer objectives
We are looking for someone to help challenge our clients to shake things up. We’ve had enough of the ‘same old’, ‘we’ve always done it this way’ approach, and we’ve had enough of all the guesswork. Using your understanding of marketing as an inherently data-led discipline, you’ll have experience delivering impactful insights and solutions that shift results.
You should thrive in a customer facing environment, championing excellent communication skills, a track record for success and use your ability to create compelling data stories to build influence, gain trust and lead customers to the best possible ideas and results.
You will be comfortable using Excel to identify, prove and test insights about our customers' audiences and approach. Segmentation, persona mapping and resultant email strategy will excite you as much as our customers and you’ll take huge pleasure in having a tangible, visible impact on your client’s businesses.
If you are someone that loves marketing, using data to make a point, and you can’t wait to impress customers then we want to hear from you!
- You have a keen interest in digital marketing, and are familiar with the principles, key tools and success metrics of email. You may have spent a couple of years getting hands on experience as a part of a marketing team and are now eager to take it a step further into the consultancy space.
- You are analytically minded, and no stranger to using data to make a case and prove a point. You love spotting trends and anomalies, and your mind immediately starts racing with how you can use this to develop insights and drive a customers results.
- With excellent communication skills you'll thrive in a customer facing environment. You’ll enjoy delivering presentations, and understand how your delivery and content should change from one audience to the next. You won’t shy away from challenging a client in the pursuit of improving their results and helping them reach their goals.
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge, with an ability to turn your hand to other data manipulation and analytical tools. At a minimum, you'll be using pivot tables and vlookups on a daily basis to fuel your strategic recommendations so comfortability with this is key.
- Strong personal admin and time management are key, and you will use these to proactively plan and prioritise your workload to aid your winning streak of meeting KPIs
- You will strive for improvement and growth. This will encompass personal growth, along with taking a keen interest in staying up to date with the ever changing marketing landscape and what this means for Pure360 and your clients
- Hands on experience within email marketing
- Experience working in a consultative role, within Saas or Agency side
- Marketing or similar data-led degree or equivalent qualification
Salary band £24,246 to £34,165
22 days holiday, plus public holidays and a day off on your birthday, contributory pension scheme, free health cash plan, discounted gym membership
As a Pure360 employee we expect you to feel as passionately about our values as we do. Living by these we ensure we create a successful and happy environment for you, your peers and the business. Our Values are: We are Real. We are Inspired. We love our Customers. We strive for Improvement. We get stuff Done. We are One.