We’re looking for an in-house digital designer who has a solid knowledge of front-end coding to join our award-winning marketing tent to service both our European and Australasian businesses.
We’re seeking someone who has experience generating enquiries through multiple paid channels, an agile working nature to work on new opportunities as they occur and a visceral desire to produce incredible results.
You’ll report to our Senior Digital Designer, but it’s essential to own your own projects and confident to pitch ideas, be a do-er, inspire your colleagues and be a real team player. As a key advocate for representing our global brand, you will help influence the company vision which sets us apart from competitors.
If you have a compelling portfolio to share with us and you’re a passionate and innovative individual, adhere to brand consistency with a real drive to pursue a career digital design, then we’d love to work with you.
We pride ourselves on the success of our students and being the benchmark for offering careers in the tech industry. With this in mind, you’ll be responsible for successfully collaborating with other colleagues in the marketing tent to hit deadlines and help drive projects to completion. The role will be very varied, giving you loads of opportunity to experience different areas of digital marketing too.
- Help the team generate MQLs through static and animated Ads on multiple channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, SnapChat, YouTube and other social platforms
- Code responsive web pages
- Design responsive email templates to support the email marketing exec
- Manage design of CRM emails
- Animations and story boarding
- Brand imagery
- Design digital assets including: prospectuses, eBooks, PowerPoint presentations and digital collateral
- Video production and sub-titling
Additional desirable skills:
- Adobe Creative packages, in particular Photoshop, InDesign and Dreamweaver
- Experience using HubSpot
- WordPress experience
- UTM tracking and analytics
- Workflows and UX
- Reporting using Excel
- Fundamental understanding of SEO
About Learning People
At the Learning People, we are tech career experts providing online career-ready education worldwide. We specialise in cyber security, coding, IT, project management, UX and digital marketing. We’re extremely passionate about advancing people’s careers, to help enhance their lives.
The tech world is in constant demand for people with up-to-date skills. We’re here to help our students identify and navigate through this world of opportunities and in turn, provide the tech world with more qualified professionals. We'll empower our students to make informed choices about their future by giving them the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
We are deeply rooted in the tech world, partnering up with external industry experts, the world’s leading job boards and recruiters. They deliver us and our students real time industry insights, and support us in enabling the most up-to-date resources, intelligence and job opportunities.
Learning People benefits
- Office benefits to include weekly fresh fruit, office massages and a drinks fridge
- Employee Assistance Programme to support you with mental, financial, physical and emotional wellbeing concerns
- Access to our benefits platform which includes discounts on, retail, days out, breaks and much more
- Discounted mobile phones and contracts
- Health cash plans
- Continued investment in the coaching and training of all staff