Are you a creative digital producer with the perfect balance between creative flair, technical knowledge and strong commercial management skills?
You would be joining a fast paced, innovative environment, so you need to have your finger on the pulse of the latest digital trends, and have a genuine passion for driving positive change through beautiful experiences that defy expectations.
As a Creative Digital Producer you will act as one of the key points of contact for clients; and the role would demand a ‘hands-on’ approach with exceptional client facing and project management skills.
You will be creatively and strategically involved from concept through to completion, and will have a keen focus on delivery using your digital experience. This involves working collaboratively with the creative and technical teams, serving as a bridge to help knit projects together; ensuring a smooth experience for all.
You’ll be responsible for working across multiple client projects, be it a web & mobile experiences, motion graphics, film or any combination of these. Critically you would do so within the constraints of timeframes and budgets, adhering to project deliverables that you’ve set with the respective client.
A strong understanding of the creative and technical build process is essential, and most importantly, you will have a perfect balance between creative flair and strong commercial management skills.
Experience is critical to this role and you will feel confident in leading the creative development phase, working alongside our strategists and clients to develop fully rounded solutions. You’ll be able to facilitate this through smart production processes, creative initiative and confident communication of ideas both internally and to clients.
You will work with the relevant client / project managers to develop production planning for all assigned projects, conducting regular team production meetings to ensure effective and quality project delivery.
Finally, as an agency highly respected by our clients for our passion and creativity, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate a great portfolio of digital work.
What we’ll be asking you to do:
- As appropriate, serve as a key client point of contact on assigned projects, defining vision, clarifying strategic requirements and managing expectations.
- Work with the creative teams to develop creative concepts that can be realistically delivered within the client budget advised.
- Responsible for conveying concepts and issues to the technical team as well as to non-technical client stakeholders.
- Estimate timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to its agreed Statement of Work.
- As appropriate, work with the assigned Content Strategist to fully scope project requirements with the client and then create its resultant Statement of Work.
- To ensure that a Purchase Order [where applicable] is obtained from the relevant client before project kick off/internal resources being deployed.
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed budget.
- Identify and manage project risks.
- Maintain a project plan for all projects managed.
- Provide effective leadership of project teams as required, explaining clearly to team members what is expected of them and agreeing realistic deadlines.
- Manage the change control procedure in place for the relevant client, gaining agreement for revisions to the project from the client before changes are implemented/costs incurred.
- Work in a proactive manner, making recommendations for process improvement with the eye to improve internal team performance and cost efficiencies whilst ensuring quality of work is maintained with the aim of exceeding client expectations.
- Escalate any issues arising to line management which may result in deadlines being missed or budget overspend.
The type of person we’re after:
- An endless curiosity to understand how we can continually create fresh and original work.
- Always in tune with colleagues, responding to different situations and environments well.
- Adaptable to any situation, by trying out new things – embracing failure as an essential part of progress.
- A talent for bringing clarity, perspective and context to your work.
- Happy to work across boundaries to co-create better experiences for Tilt and for our clients.
- Puts organisational thinking first but understands that ideas can come from anywhere.
- Finds paths to answers by listening and enquiring.
- A confident personality who enjoys sharing and contributing ideas as much as listening to others share their concepts.
- You get sh!t done and actually care about the problems you are trying to solve.
- You have a self-starter mentality.
Experience & Skills Required
- At least 5 years experience as a creative digital producer.
- Can demonstrate comprehensive experience of working across website & interactive.
A note about Covid
As a team we are currently working remotely, with the wider vision of re-opening the studio for use as a ‘destination, not an obligation’. A place for creative collaboration when you, your team or the project requires it.
Deadline for applications
April 16th 2021
Send your CV to email@example.com along along with some additional insight into who you are, what motivates you and why you want to join the Tilt team.
Please use the subject line “Creative Digital Producer Role”.