Digital Project Manager
- AVT Connect
- Central Brighton
- £35K + depending on experience
- Project Management, Testing / QA, Video / Content Production
- Full-Time, Flexible
- Contract Type
AVT Connect is a creative technology agency, dedicated to creating impactful content and powerful virtual experiences for healthcare brands.
From content strategy through to tactical delivery, we fuse bold creative ideas with an ecosystem of technology to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are currently experiencing a huge uptake in demand for our 2D and 3D virtual meetings platforms and other digital services and are looking for talented people to join our growing digital team.
Our in-house services include:
· 2D, 3D and bespoke platforms for live and virtual experiences
· Realtime 3D virtual environments
· Scientific data visualisation with 2D/3D animation
· Interactive video content
· AR /VR solutions
As a Project Manager, you will gain a deep understanding of the platforms and services that we provide and become an expert in our field. You will pay close attention to client requirements and suggest the best solutions and technology to meet their objectives. Excellent attention to detail & understanding of the development process is key.
Your combined knowledge of technology, UX design, digital tactics and project management will help you identify what is and is not possible.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Drive and support the day to day running of projects, managing your own projects and assisting colleagues with theirs.
- Develop clear specification documents prior to development kick off.
- Align regularly with clients, internal account managers, developers and the onsite delivery teams, you will plan and seamlessly execute projects while keeping everyone up to date with progress and remove blockages.
- Manage development & design resources including development status, specifications, schematics, detailed project plans, time sheets and financial control.
- Ability to develop innovative and effective user experiences.
- A real team player, not afraid to take the initiative… we love ideas!
- Build strong relationships with clients, develop briefs, wireframes, technical specifications and business opportunities.
- Manage client expectations by keeping them fully appraised of project progress and aligning regularly.
- Guide the client and additional stakeholders with regard to best practice for all services & solutions.
Quality Control and process
- Ensure high quality standards are adhered to, including testing, documentation and release schedules.
- Manage and maintain client content updates via Content Management Systems.
- Manage and maintain security and data privacy standards and protocols.
- Minimum of three years working experience in the role of digital project manager.
- Energetic, ambitious and positive outlook
- Understanding of the principals & technical structure of platform and digitals builds.
- Logical approach to problem solving and technical challenges.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines as per the needs of the event industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge /use of: Drupal, event apps CMS, Zoom, Trello, networking/ streaming solutions.
Our people are our biggest asset, and our vibrant and engaging culture is our biggest differentiator.
Be part of a growing, ambitious team where you can really make a difference….
· Competitive salary
· Flexible working and Sunny Friday policy
· Cycle to work scheme
· Childcare vouchers
· NHS Top-Up health cash plan
· Social and team activities – from Bowling, Go karting, summer BBQ’s and pub nights when we can!!
· Lunch and learn and knowledge-sharing ‘innovation showcases’ from colleagues