Digital Marketing Officer
A vacancy has arisen to be part of our Marketing team as a Digital Marketing Officer, this is a fixed term contract and is expected to last approximately 12 months. This role will be working within a busy environment, so it is essential that the successful candidate is flexible, reliable and able to work to deadlines.
The main purpose of this role is to create and deliver innovative and engaging digital marketing communications on behalf of the Company with the aim of increasing brand awareness, passenger growth, ticket sales and maintaining loyalty through online channels to support the wider marketing communications plan.
Responsible for the planning, execution, management and analysis of digital marketing to help deliver the marketing communications strategic plan. This is likely to include:
- Create engaging copy, design and video content using the latest digital marketing technologies for online communications.
- Campaign development, planning and management for e-newsletters.
- Promote industry events, local events, new services, fare revisions, timetable changeover and product launches / updates.
- Tracking and analysing important metrics and KPI’s that affect social reach and engagement, website traffic and target audiences.
- Preparing regular internal reports that provide trend analysis and insight into digital performance.
- Cross-collaboration and liaising with internal and external teams to create material and promote initiatives.
- Identifying and analysing the latest digital trends and introducing them in a meaningful and relevant way that adds value to our business.
- Support an omni-channel approach to customer communications.
- Enhance marketing communications through an ‘always on’ approach.
- Be the online lead for accessible communications.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant tools.
- Drive traffic to company web pages.
- Develop and manage projects adhering closely to deadlines and to budget.
- Ad-hoc tasks that support the wider marketing communications function and team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong design, digital and copy writing and editing skills. Written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated, team-oriented, goal-oriented, excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of key digital platforms including social, SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, content management, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in a similar role or a degree in digital, design or marketing communications would be desirable with at least two years’ experience.
Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
We are a Disability Confident organisation and aim to ensure our workforce is representative of the diverse society we serve. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for our roles and we will make reasonable adjustments and adaptions to our recruitment process to ensure it is inclusive for anyone who wishes to apply. We offer an interview to disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We process personal data in accordance with data protection laws. All applicants should ensure they read the information contained in our recruitment privacy notice available on our website.