We have a Freelance/contract opportunity for a senior backend developer to work on a large financial data project. This could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. Communication and accuracy is paramount for this role, you will be liaising with clients and colleagues, analysing complex problems into viable solutions as part of a team.
You will be a genius from the command line, and happy connecting disparate APIs and applications together.
Everything we do always has a bespoke element to it, as such it’s difficult to describe the skill set you will need beyond the LAMP acronym. We create and manage large financial databases, used by global blue chip companies for investment decisions.
What you will work on:
- Creating frontend interfaces, charts and dashboards using the data presented by the Laravel endpoints
- Configuring and integrating SAAS solutions into client projects
- Basic management of AWS cloud / Docker and Lambda applications
Key skills / experience required for the role
- LAMP - preferred 7+ years' experience, we are looking for a well advanced developer who can work with the entire stack.
- Laravel/Composer/Symfony - preferred 3 years' experience
- Python - preferred 1+ years experience
- AWS cloud processes - preferred 1+ years experience