We’re Lucidity and we’re on a mission to help companies be their best by reinventing how they plan and manage their strategy.
Our team is building the world’s most advanced Strategy Platform that offers a fast, easy and enjoyable way for businesses to formulate a plan, communicate it clearly and motivate their team.
Based in central Brighton, we’re a growing team who are passionate about making strategy simple. Could you help us propel to new heights?
About the role
You’ll be primarily focused on the developing the UI of the Lucidity platform, supporting businesses globally as they develop their strategic plans.
Things you’ll do
- Work on developing the UI of the Lucidity platform in line with our development roadmap
- Work with the Chief Technology Officer to maintain and evolve the Lucidity codebase and with the Chief Design Officer to build the designs
- Give, seek and receive thoughtful, constructive feedback
- Participate in the weekly team stand-up
- Take complete ownership of technology solutions
- Make an effort to get to know and work well with the whole team
- Be infinitely keen to learn and develop new skills
- Stay up to date with the latest technology news, insights and trends
Who you are
- You have an unrivalled enthusiasm to learn and develop your skillset and are always happy to get stuck in where needed
- Experience working and collaborating in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills—you must be fluent in English
- Vue JS ecosystem: Vue router, Vuex, vue-cli
- ES6 and modular JS
- Listeners and events
- Linting with ESLint
- Package managers: NPM
- Frontend E2E testing: Cypress
Infrastructure & Devops skills you’ll have
- Version control: git & git flow
- OWASP security risks
- Container knowledge: Docker & Docker Compose
It’ll be an advantage if you have experience and knowledge on:
- Websockets and realtime web app development
- Progressive web apps
- SVG drawing and animation
What we offer
As a Lucidity team member, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Salary of up to £40,000 —depending on experience, reviewed annually
- Company profit share scheme - when the company is doing well, you do too
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays—and your allowance increases by 1 day every year
- Flexible working hours
- We're fully remote right now but have an office in central Brighton. After lockdown we'll be a mix of remote and in office.
- Dedicated L&D budget—a commitment to your personal career growth
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption policies—for those big life moments
- Regular socials—we love a Friday beer once pubs open!
Sound good? Drop us your CV and portfolio link at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
To all recruitment agencies: Lucidity does not accept agency CVs/resumes. Please do not forward CVs/resumes to our jobs alias or Lucidity employees. Lucidity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/resumes.