Customer Success Manager
We’re Lucidity and we’re on a mission to help companies be their best by reinventing how they plan and manage their strategy.
Our team is building the world’s most advanced Strategy Platform that offers a fast, easy and enjoyable way for businesses to formulate a plan, communicate it clearly and motivate their team.
Based in central Brighton, we’re a growing team who are passionate about making strategy simple. Could you help us propel to new heights?
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced, passionate Customer Success Manager to join the team.
You’ll be primarily focused on supporting clients to get the most out of the Lucidity platform.
Things you’ll do
- Manage a portfolio of customers
- Assist in onboarding new customers or with the rollout of new features
- Work with customers to ensure they maximise the value of using the platform
- Build relationships with customers to ensure high satisfaction
- Understand customer challenges and industry trends
- Monitor product engagement
- Feed into product roadmap
- Contribute to developing customer facing content
- Give, seek and receive thoughtful, constructive feedback
- Be infinitely keen to learn and develop new skills
Who you are
- You’re an experienced Customer Success Manager with at least 2 years working (ideally for a SaaS business)
- You have excellent customer facing skills
- You have an unrivalled enthusiasm to learn and develop
- You have a good understanding of strategy with some experience in this field
- Ideally you have a business degree
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills—you must be fluent in English
What we offer
As an early Lucidity team member, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Salary of up to £35,000—depending on experience, reviewed annually
- Company profit share scheme - when the company is doing well, you do too
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays—and your allowance increases by 1 day every year
- Flexible working hours
- We're fully remote right now but have an office in central Brighton. After lockdown we'll be a mix of remote and in office.
- Dedicated L&D budget—a commitment to your personal career growth
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption policies—for those big life moments
- Regular socials—we love a Friday beer once pubs open!
Sound good? Drop us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
To all recruitment agencies: Lucidity does not accept agency CVs/resumes. Please do not forward CVs/resumes to our jobs alias or Lucidity employees. Lucidity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/resumes.