Technical Project Manager
- Click Databases
- Brighton - Office Based or Remote
- Project Management
- Contract Type
Click is an established and fast-growing software company specialising in delivering outstanding bespoke enterprise web applications. We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to help us deliver enterprise web applications to one of our world-leading clients.
- Overseeing multiple projects from concept to deployment working closely with the internal development team
- Involvement with project scoping and business analysis
- Creating clear project objectives and ensuring the team have a complete understanding of deliverables, milestones, and project expectations.
- Managing project risks and milestones
- Preparing for sprint ceremonies (sprint planning, stand ups, sprint reviews and demos and calls with clients)
- Providing regular client updates on projects and support issues
- Overseeing the creation and implementation of test plans for internal and client testing
- Ensuring projects are on track and to budget.
- Managing JIRA and ensuring tickets are up to date.
- Strong communication skills with clients and developers
- Scrum based IT project delivery and management experience
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects including resourcing, risk and managing dependencies.
- Experience with JIRA
- Desirable: Broad understanding of Microsoft Azure, and development in .Net Framework and .Net Core
- Professional accreditation such as Prince2, PMP, Scrum Master.
- Desirable: Degree or Masters in IT/other relevant IT experience