Helpdesk and Product Support Specialist
- £18K-£22K depending on experience
- Customer Service, IT Support, Testing / QA
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
Loop is the leading recruitment marketing & candidate relationship management system. We specialise in mobile first recruitment and engagement technology. Our platform allows corporations to hire and retain top talent using integrated SMS and web technologies. Over a million candidate interactions are handled by our platform every month.
Loop currently has offices in Brighton and Chicago. We are a young, growing company offering plenty of opportunity for career advancement.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Helpdesk & Product Support Specialist to join our Brighton team. You will work closely with the development, client, and operations teams to support our clients. You will also be involved with the testing and configuration of our products and solutions.
Things you’ll do
- Front-line support of the Loop Product Suite.
- Liaise with clients and internal development teams to troubleshoot system configuration problems and to verify and resolve technical issues.
- Engage in hands-on configuration of the Loop Platform.
- Test products and services, documenting bugs and tasks.
- Get involved in the streamlining and automation of support processes.
What you’ll bring
- Experience in supporting products and client teams, working directly with external customers in a technical support environment.
- Good understanding of browsers, plugins and settings that can affect web applications.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android & iOS.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and implement solutions.
- Proven ability to follow through and take the initiative to own issues until resolution.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently to meet deadlines.
- Sound attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of CRM and/or recruiting applications.
- Experience with the Zendesk helpdesk system.
- Experience with Jira or other internal development tracking tools.
- Experience with Kibana or other error logging tools.
- Experience with HTML, along with image editing/manipulation.
- Ability to translate "customer-speak" to "developer-speak".
- Proven self-starter, capable of working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Challenges sub-optimal approaches whilst understanding commercial priorities.
Loop offers plenty of opportunity for skills development and career advancement.
The successful candidate will report to the Product Support Manager.