Senior PR Manager
- Bamboo Nine
- Negotiable DOE. Please state salary expectations.
- SEO & PPC, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Bamboo Nine are a Digital Marketing agency specialising in Paid Media and SEO. We are looking for an enterprising and ambitious Senior PR Manager to work with our SEO team to gain Digital PR exposure for our SEO clients.
This is a growing, fast paced agency so you will need to be entrepreneurial and appreciate the opportunity to make the role 'yours'. This can be a 'remote working' role but there may be times (when allowed) that you will be required to come to our Brighton office to attend F2F training, internal and/or external meetings.
We are looking to hire someone with great communications skills, written English and a creative flare. Strong copywriting and project management skills are key, as well as being well organised and a great team player. This is a real mix of PR and Marketing
You will ideally come from an agency background and have experience in dealing face to face with clients, managing time schedules and running campaigns for multiple industries.
You will already be an established PR & Marketing professional with great skills across the board.
Your job respnosibilities will include:
- Take full ownership of accounts and PR campaigns
- Provide strategic counsel
- Develop strong client and media relationships
- Pitching stories to relevant industry/mainstream media
- Providing innovative and creative ideas
- Track all jobs and projects, ensuring they are on time and on budget
- Attend regular client meetings. (as and when Covid allows)
- Manage teams and motivate team members
- Remote working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company pension
- Flexible hours
- Advanced training
- Regular attendance to industry conferences
- Personal development plan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay