Marketing Manager - Full-time - Brighton
We are seeking a creative and ambitious marketing professional to join us in our busy Brighton design studio. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop and further their marketing career within the creative sector.
You will play a key role in developing and implementing strategic and high impact marketing campaigns within the hospitality and retail industry. Key to your success will be realizing our strategic vision and delivering marketing solutions that will engage and connect with potential clients.
We are an award-winning strategic design studio, curating dynamic brands and interiors for the hospitality industry. We work with collaborative forward-thinking clients to create exceptional environments that push the boundaries of design.
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Director you will proactively assist in all aspects of business development, marketing and PR.
Taking the lead on developing, co-ordinating and implementing the business marketing plan, this will include:
- Assisting with the strategic planning of the marketing plan
- Reporting against the marketing plan and specific campaign objectives
- Researching into new initiatives and identifying new market sector and lead opportunities
- Developing and delivering targeted new business emails and campaigns
- Generating on and offline brand awareness within the UK and identified International territories
- Generating press releases to ensure maximum coverage opportunities for project and company news
- Maintaining website and all social media channels, curating appropriate content that promotes our work - acting as a brand guardian, ensuring consistency across all channels
- Collating award submissions and researching new award opportunities
- Managing and representing the company at events and exhibitions
- Researching new networking and speaking opportunities and securing speaking appointments for our key representatives
- Managing the SEO strategy
- Managing the CRM database
- Assisting with fee proposals, pitches and presentations to potential clients
- Assisting with strategical project work when required, including partaking in strategy/brand workshops with clients
What we are looking for
You will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within the design world. You will have relevant experience and a proven track record of developing and delivering a successful marketing plan. You should be self-reliant, have a proactive working attitude, be success driven and confident. You must be able to draft engaging and effective copy, have excellent presentation skills and an aesthetic creative eye.
- Experience in Adobe CS, CMS website tools, CRM
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Good presentation skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Effective communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Proactive, keen to seek out new initiatives and compose suitable marketing approaches
- Ability to organise and handle multiple tasks at once
- Good time management skills
At DesignLSM we strive for an environment where innovative, creative and passionate people can be their very best. We are looking for a hardworking, driven, proactive team member who will embrace our company vision and culture and grow with us.
How to apply
Please send your CV with salary expectation to Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org