An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Digital Operations Department here at William Reed.
We are looking for a dedicated junior to mid weight front end developer to work within our UX and front-end team. We have many websites that need constant iterative change and new development covering commercial publishing sites, to online events, to marketing sites and more.
- Production: Create and execute code that renders across multiple devices – physically
- working on digital elements to release to production ready standards
- Testing: Unit testing of your work and liaising with our testers for bugs and improvements, a
- solid professional coder
- Quality: Promoting the best product possible across the front-end team
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in repository management with tools such as Bitbucket for example
- An understanding of website design skills – with substantial experience using Adobe Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present and communicate your development and design decisions with both your peers and less technical colleagues in understandable terms – working with a myriad of different skills sets such as Project Manager, Designers, Tester and Digital marketers.
It is considered beneficial but not essential to have experience of publishing.
It is also considered desirable to have knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, user segments and audiences and how they relate to the optimization process.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance Scheme
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.
If you are a Front End Developer ready for your next challenge, please send your CV and Covering Letter through to us at Recruitment@wrbm.com.
Please note that the application process will consist of a practical element directly related to the work expected from this role.