Footwear and accessories brand Irregular Choice seeks a creative and technically experienced International Digital Marketing Executive - to grow and engage the brand's audience, bring new ideas, and lead the brand's social presence worldwide.
Reporting to the International Digital Marketing Manager, this person will be at the forefront of everything social media, from current trends to planning and executing campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Social Media: creating and scheduling posts on all social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, Pinterest etc. Accountable for the social audience and revenue growth.
- Email marketing: idea and concept generation, product placement, and reporting interaction and revenue results.
- Influencer marketing: Research new and exciting people to work with that are in line with the brand. Curating new and relevant influencer content to share with the audience.
- Creative content writing for the website
- Brand copywriting
- Analysis: Track and measure the performance of all campaigns to report company-wide and inform the social and email strategy moving forward.
- Collate brand press
- plus new digital marketing
Proven marketing experience (ideally at least 2 years)
Digital marketing degree or equivalent
Creative and forward-thinking ideas
Experience using digital marketing tools eg Later, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, etc
Proven experience of campaign analysis
Excellent spelling, grammar, and writing skills
Foreign languages an advantage
High-level administration and attention to detail
Strong verbal communication
Meet deadlines and work under pressure
Proactive, self starter
The job is
Full time, permanent
Based at the head office in Shoreham, near Brighton, Sussex, UK
Please apply with CV AND cover letter explaining suitability for the role & availability to start to email@example.com
Due to volume, applications without cover letters will not be considered