- Advice Cloud
- Remote working, based in South East
- £25,000 per annum pro rata
- Customer Service, Project Management, Editorial / Content
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
Advice Cloud are a small, Hove-based company made up of a bunch of friendly people who care about the how the digital transformation of government can improve the lives of citizens.
Our aim is to harness public purchasing power for social and environmental good, and we help technology companies to understand how the public sector procures digital technology and services. We provide tech suppliers with guidance on how to write and present effective bids, and our project management skills ensure they meet the deadlines!
We’re looking for one or two additions to our fantastic Client Delivery team.
- The role is full-time (9am-5pm).
- The role is temporary in the first instance, with the potential for extension and/or a permanent role.
- The role is remote. You will be provided with a company laptop and will be required to agree to our security policies. We stay in contact throughout the day using Microsoft Teams.
- You will need to complete a basic background check, which we will compensate you for.
Advice Cloud take pride in providing excellent service to our clients and offer a 100% refund if they are in any way dissatisfied. Therefore, the person employed in this role should be very customer-focused, as well as having excellent attention to detail.
- Read and review technical bids written by our clients, in line with our guidance, to ensure that they answer the questions without any room for doubt
- Provide written feedback, tips and suggestions on how the client can improve their writing in a timely manner
- Careful proof-reading for readability, sentence structure, formatting, grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Help to maintain accurate data on clients’ progress, using our CRM (HubSpot), project management tool (Trello) and file storage (G-Drive)
- Supporting Client Delivery team with day-to-day tasks as needed, covering communications, admin, research.
- Fluent, business-focussed, and technical English speaker and writer
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with hard deadlines and measured/scored/graded work
- Calm and focused under pressure
- Competent using Microsoft Word, basic Excel, Outlook, G-Drive (or similar)
- Tender/B2B/Technical writing experience
- Project management experience
- Client relationship experience
Advice Cloud are currently undergoing a business transformation at all levels and it is important to us that all new team members – temporary or permanent - are the right fit.
- Please email us to request our Scenario Questions form: email@example.com
- This will contain 5 scenario questions relevant to the role which we ask you respond to in no more than 250 words per question, no later than Thursday 8th April.
- Submit your responses to the Scenario Questions, along with a covering letter explaining what has drawn you to the role to the same address. Please do not send us your CV.
- Your scenario questions will be anonymised and reviewed by our Client Delivery Team.
- The 5 top scoring applicants will be asked to attend an interview on Monday 19th April, at which point your covering letter will be provided to the Client Delivery Team, who will conduct the interview over Microsoft Teams (or another platform if necessary).
- We will aim to inform the successful candidates on or before Wednesday 21st April.
We are following this recruitment process to remove unconscious bias as diversity and inclusion is incredibly important to us. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, gender, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.