We are looking for a mobile app developer to join our team, working to build apps for Entertainment and Architectural Lighting control. Our apps are used by Lighting Designers all over the world to light up shows, monuments and bridges. Experience with Android or iOS development using Kotlin or Swift is essential. Suitable candidates will work with our existing small mobile app team at our office in Brighton, UK and communicate with our hardware and web developers at our offices around the world to take apps from the initial design stage all the way to App Store and Google Play submission. Part-remote working may also be possible.
- Have a genuine interest in creative projects which may include lighting, sound, video and design
- Excellent communication skills. Someone who is able to easily collaborate and find solutions to problems
- Passionate about working as part of a small team within a small/medium sized company with a start-up spirit, taking a project from the design stage to final release
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree or similar experience/qualification in engineering/computer science/maths
- At least 2 years experience with Android/Java/Kotlin or iOS/Swift or similar mobile app development
- Join a high-growth company which has established a foundation in many countries over the past 30 years and is regarded as one of the market leaders in lighting control
- Our Brighton office is located in the heart of the city, 2 minutes walk from the seafront and Brighton Pier
- Our products are used by DJ’s and Lighting designers all over the world
- Our team members play an active role in all aspects of the development. Programming tasks may be mixed with discussions with our customers and providing input on design ideas
- Here at Nicolaudie, we manufacture a wide range of cutting edge DMX lighting control software and hardware products using the latest technologies available. We offer control products for both the Entertainment and Architectural lighting markets. Our products are used all over the world, from lighting up Tower Bridge in London to landing jets in Antarctica.
For further information on our apps and projects, check out our websites: