Digital Learning Consultant
Role: Digital Learning Consultant (x2)
Contract: Permanent or 12 months Fixed-Term (with potential to extend)
Salary: Dependent on experience
About Media Zoo
Media Zoo is an award-winning production company based in our creative hub right next to the Thames in Chelsea Harbour. We are one of the fastest-growing agencies in the UK, offering effective solutions across Learning, Film, Digital Design and PR.
Recent award wins for the Learning team:
- The Learning Awards - Provider of the Year (silver, 2019 and 2020).
- Learning Technologies - Company of the Year (bronze, 2018 and silver, 2019).
- Learning Technologies - Excellence in Compliance (bronze, 2018).
- Training Journal - Best Operational Programme (silver, 2018).
- Training Journal - Best Training Partnership (silver, 2018).
- Cannes Corporate & New York Film Awards 2018 - Multiple Gold & Grand Prix Winners
Do you have a passion for delivering amazing learning resources for your clients? Do you put people at the heart of everything you do, and want to have fun whilst you do it?
We’re looking for 2 Digital Learning Consultants to consult and create digital resources for our clients. You will have a solid understanding of how people learn, an appetite for continuous improvement, and are determined to change the learning industry for the better.
You’ll be part of a fast-growing, dynamic team who create effective blended solutions focused on improving performance. This is a role that needs a confident, enthusiastic individual who is a proven client whisperer and isn’t scared of trying out new things.
Being an amazing team player
Working in Agile, as part of a dedicated team, you will work closely with our client’s Product Owners and our Digital Learning Developers/Animators and Film Producers, to produce learning products that align to the needs of our client’s audience.
Creating great experiences
We are looking for people who can architect a coherent learning experience across many different mediums, and will have the ability to bring messaging to life by having the ability to write exceptional copy with an emphasis on storytelling. Experience of working on campaign based approaches is a big plus.
The right solutions
You will be focused on identifying clear outcomes that meet our clients’ needs and able to find the right measures to benchmark that show project success. We are always looking at the bigger picture to ensure our bespoke solutions are ready for the businesses of the future.
You would be perfect for this role if you have:
- Extensive experience with both consulting on, and designing high quality learning experiences/campaigns.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and experience with pitching and presenting ideas and concepts.
- The ability to write excellent copy, which is underpinned by solid learning design principles.
- Delivered projects at pace (weeks not months).
- Extensive collaboration experience with digital developers and designers.
- Fantastic time management skills, both of your own time and others, ideally through the use of digital planning tools.
- Strong analytical skills, being able to synthesise information quickly and effectively.
- A keen eye for innovation and experimentation
- Travel to London or other parts of the UK if required.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in designing digital learning for a corporate audience.
- Working knowledge of Agile, Lean & Design Thinking Principles.
- Comfortable with working on both Mac and PC platforms.
- Working experience with a Financial Organisation
It would also be beneficial if:
- You have worked in you are used to using project planning tools like Workfront/Jira.
- Have experience with using the Adobe Suite and Articulate.
- Have a background in media, either in education or work experience.
- A professional qualification in learning design, CIPD or similar
How to apply
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you do not hear back from us within 4 weeks of applying then, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Thank you once again for applying and we wish you success in your future career.